Any news on The Eagle?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last I heard, The Eagle was still active on FB.

In fairness, I think a fair few people tried to reach out to him.
Perhaps as a courtesy he could acknowledged that he is ok? especially after the outpouring of concern for his well being but I respect that it's also his right to remain silent if he chooses.

Should probably keep my thoughts on this to myself and will mainly do that

Disappointed is a word I will throw in there though. If you read it, put in a reply

WAMF said:

Perhaps as a courtesy he could acknowledged that he is ok? especially after the outpouring of concern for his well being but I respect that it's also his right to remain silent if he chooses.
I thought he said he didn't have Facebook. I may be wrong

Cameron said:
WAMF said:

Dan saw him on FB last week.

Cameron said:
WAMF said:

Fairly sure we had found the right person on facebook

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7