Any Man U or Aston Villa supporters?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
gents

This may not be the style of meterosexal Sydney, so please excuse me if this is a major faux pas by this bushie.

However, Dubbo seems to get more than its fair share of fully badged jerseys for various teams in its op shops.

I noticed today that there are a lot of Man U and Aston Villa shirts at the moment. Anyone want me to pick up a bargain? (I'm talking $10)

This may start an ethical type thread I guess. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

chelsea, palace or gunners shirts maybe

:)

I support the gunners and palace, my dad chelsea, Rhino is a chelsea supporter too so if you see any of those, get us one for rhino and my dad would you and let me know the price.

no idea, but if you see em let us know, is it that hard a request?

You really are slowing down Snappy Zappy.

Let me make it simple.

That was a snide aside to the parlous recent form of United. Knocked out of Europe even. :lol:

I know what it was mate!

I just didnt sleep very well last night or for the last week for that matter. am more than snappy today, lucky I wont be online much

It's right next to the police station so I wonder in there after every arrest.

So yeah, quite frequently.

I like Man U but i can't bring myself to parade around in a league jersey let alone a soccer jersey.

agree. I bought last years Manly jersey and only wore it a few times, I could only bring myself to wear it at away games not home games.

I can bring myself to wear a jersey at the game, as soon as i get to the car, its off and in the back seat!

If I am going out drinking after the game then no jersey for me!

Gotta laugh - Matabele shopping for clothes at dubbo op shop during 'pre loved' specials sale

I've got a Chelsea Jersey. The op shop in Manly had them for $10- It was suweet. Looks trully authentic as well.

I'd wear the current Manly jersey around. It seems pretty cool, and not that westie. Just as long as you don't tuck the jersey into Jeans!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2