Any ideas???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Who this is...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 214
It's said to possibly be Mitch Garbutt mate.
Has he fizzled out or is this a matter of him not being one of Wayne's chosen few? Lot of size there. Would be interesting to grab him this year.

Looked comparable toTapou at the Tigepies but sails close to the wind leading to penalties & suspensions, enforcers are a great benefit to any team if the "stupid" can be removed from their game. Big, strong & powerful - happy if true.

190cm and 113kegs. He's a big unit, joined broncs this year.
We were chasing him in 14 along with about 5 different clubs, eventually went to the horse heads.
Big raps on him from his Qld cup coach from Easts Tigers saying he's definately NRL standard.

He was good with the Storm, could be a nice cheap pick-up with a point to prove. We could be in for a tripple announcement on Tuesday....DCE, Lussick, and a Bronco. Would be even sweater if it's after a good injury free win.:nod:

Would be a solid signing if true. One of those guys that could turn into a really solid player when coached in the right team.

"Sworn to secrecy..."! What a joke - a RL "journo" keeping a secret.
They just throw at burley and hope to one day land something.

"Sworn to secrecy..."! What a joke - a RL "journo" keeping a secret.
They just throw at burley and hope to one day land something.

"Sworn to secrecy" lol I'm stunned this "signing" even made the paper it is hardly a big fish signing.
Must have been a slow week for Buzz

Im not judging Don Singe on Hiku's inability to stop eating pies during the last off season. Sao looks much fitter. Horo looks slightly fitter. The first 6 weeks we were hammered with injuries and had back up players stepping up who were not up to scratch. Perhaps this exacerbated the illusion that our team was not properly 'conditioned'.

Im not judging Don Singe on Hiku's inability to stop eating pies during the last off season. Sao looks much fitter. Horo looks slightly fitter. The first 6 weeks we were hammered with injuries and had back up players stepping up who were not up to scratch. Perhaps this exacerbated the illusion that our team was not properly 'conditioned'.
Uh no. Lyon was fat and if your captain is fat it send a message to the other players that they can take it easy on the conditioning.

We need to shake off the bull**** "play yourself into shape" idea.

Different squad in 2011. As we move older guys out and more of the leadership burden falls on him, he should pull his finger out and try and stay in some semblance of shape. He was also in his late 20's back then. He's in his 30's now and carrying that extra fat is not going to help him much as an aging outside back.

Maybe he spent too much time practising his goal kicking and not enough running backwards up sand dunes.

I know which one I would rather he did, and it ain't building sandcastles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4