Anti Manly Refs (history of..)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's took us from scoring and levelling to losing badly.

Those refs won't see finals games

Sutton. Gerard Sutton won't see Finals games.

Dan....what are you smoking?

10 bucks he and Klein are the Grand Final refs......

Seriously, The Grasshopper refereeing Qld was better than the clowns the NRL have these days.

That Marty play the ball a metre out without standing up was the most stupid thing I have ever seen. Second tackle, a metre out, against 12 men and YOU DONT STAND UP AND PLAY THE BALL. Marty was asking for it, and he got it. See you next year idiot.

I think you've completely missed the point. Long after the call of held, the tackler was still trying to hold on to the jumper and had his legs wrapped around one of Marty's and he wasn't letting go. That by any definition is holding down. Sutton reached in deep to pull the penalty he did out of his backside.

It was more of a momentum killer than Fainu going off late or Jorge's drop with the line wider open than a $2 hooker's legs.

I'm not saying that's what lost us the game. Like last week we did plenty to lose it ourselves. But we had a 3 man overlap and a try went begging because of an absolute referee howler. Even the anti-Manly biased crew in the Fox commentary box said we got robbed on that one. And it was a try that had Garrick converted would have leveled the scores.

The clowns with whistles all have it in their head that we are to be penalised because of flogs like Kent who write bullsht articles accusing us of being the wrestlers. It just shts me how fuked up this game is because of media driven agendas that influence officials and administrators because they are so feeble minded.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8