Anthony Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I don't know how true this is, but I was saying he looks motivated, energised, fit etc (BEFORE last game) on MSE, and some guy came on and said: "yeah, he looked that way blind drunk throughout the week (two days before game day)at The Steyne".

I know I've said this for three years...but I think there is a too laid back culture under the mantle of Des Hasler. We are the club to go to to retire, or kick back...

Surely the players owe it to the fans to make sure they are 100% during the season proper.

Anyway - whatever - I certainly hope we win this weekend. Fifteen losses from seventeen does not bode well in my stomach !!! If I saw improvement, that stat would mean nothing. While we look like we did with silly charge down etc like we were in 04, that stat is like a dark rain cloud hovering above Brookvale Oval. :(( :(( :((

I also heard that Kane Cleal was out on the grog big time last thursday as well.

Are these guys serious about playing football? Surely they can cut down on the grog during the season? It is not the seventies anymore where training wasn't as serious as it is now.

Maybe the club should be doing random alcohol tests before each training session and introduce a strict code of conduct.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2