Anthony Watmough.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Our only forward to break 100m with 127m. 13 hit ups 15 runs all up. 26 tackles. 1 missed tackle. 1 tackle break. And he was playing on one leg??
Awesome effort Choc!!

Unbelievable effort. He doesn't seem to want to take a week's break. He must love the pain.
It sounds like he will need an operation after the premiership which will put him out of the World Cup.

If Watmough's injured leg wasn't targeted by Lima why did he op to only grab the injured leg & twist it, given he had an easy shot to grab both legs & bring him down safely?

Brissie Kid said:
If Watmough's injured leg wasn't targeted by Lima why did he op to only grab the injured leg & twist it, given he had an easy shot to grab both legs & bring him down safely?

Because he is a grub. Guess where he learn't his trade. :dodgy:

Has anyone heard any news on his knee today. 2V hinted he might be missing next week. It was no coincidence we fell away in the last 20 when he went off.

I heard the rumour yesterday that Choc might be playing last night, I just went 'yeh whatever'. I was deadset dumbfounded when I watched the telecast and saw him on the team sheet.

One tough sonofab&&&

Clint said:
Brissie Kid said:

Because he is a grub. Guess where he learn't his trade. :dodgy:
well he is ex purple scum

Just heard that Joey thinks choc has done a medial and will be out 4 to 6 weeks. It's a new injury caused by that grub act from Lima. He needs to be rubbed out for that dog act.

Doesn't say a lot for the rest of the forwards. Our downfall this year will come on the back of size.

mickqld said:
Just heard that Joey thinks choc has done a medial and will be out 4 to 6 weeks. It's a new injury caused by that grub act from Lima. He needs to be rubbed out for that dog act.

Jeez, hope not. Very bad news if that's the case. Though, if anyone can come back early from an injury it's Choc. Hope that dirty cheat gets charged.

COMMANDER said:
Doesn't say a lot for the rest of the forwards. Our downfall this year will come on the back of size.

Kingy and Joe would be handy right now.

Even if Lima gets suspended for the rest of the season it's no big deal for them, he's no champion.
Choc is'nt so easily replaced.

I hope he is fine but Manly say its a medial and 6 weeks just to influence the judiciary. Then run Choc out next week once that grub is rubbed out.

bones said:
I hope he is fine but Manly say its a medial and 6 weeks just to influence the judiciary. Then run Choc out next week once that grub is rubbed out.

He did play 63 minutes. I think we have just counterpunched. Let's hope it works and the grub is rubbed out.

Brissie Kid said:

I thought that must have been the leg that was injured last round considering Watmough's reaction. What was Lima trying to do? Re-injure it or something? Did he some how know about the injury that Watmough had prior to the Rabbitoh's clash with Manly, so he took it upon himself to try knock Watmough out of Manly's line in order for the Rabbitoh's to walk away with a win? Was it on purpose?

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
I thought that must have been the leg that was injured last round considering Watmough's reaction. What was Lima trying to do? Re-injure it or something? Did he some how know about the injury that Watmough had prior to the Rabbitoh's clash with Manly, so he took it upon himself to try knock Watmough out of Manly's line in order for the Rabbitoh's to walk away with a win? Was it on purpose?

Yes, It certainly appeared that way SBFS.

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
Brissie Kid said:

Did he some how know about the injury that Watmough had prior to the Rabbitoh's clash with Manly

Surely he wouldn't watch tv or read newspapers?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8