Anthony Minichello

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
He had a shocker today. Ok, scored A try, but knocked the ball on 2-3 times, through a forward pass, and missed a few tackles. I also have to say his kick returns were weaker than Stewarts !!

The commentator even said something along the lines of:-

"I don't know what it is with Minichello, it must be his back still troubling him".

Stewart is downright in form. If it weren't for Gould and co. rooting Minichello, Stewart would and should be a shoe in ! But won't happen.

Mini is still class and will play well for the blues.

Im being selfish but at least we wont lose Stewart for next week!!!! Feel sorry for him but somewhat relieved as we need him.

I watched the Roosters game and thought Minichiello played ok. He outshone Stewart in the City / Country game. I'm being a bit selfish but I'd rather Stewart be kept fit and healthy for Manlys premiership assault. His time will come.

Stewart is an attacking genius but Origin is a step up. He has to work on his kick return technique as yet.

Mini will be picked for sure!

I'm pleased he won't be picked for purely selfish reasons, we need him. However I think his weakness is that he doesn't worry the opposition on kick returns. He surrenders which is OK for me, but won't impress the selectors who look for aggro in a fullback, one who'll bust the line and set up his outside backs or go up the middle through tired forwards.

One criticism I have of Stewarts game and for mine the reason his kick returns lacka certain something is the way he turns after picking up the ball when running backwards, instead of running and turning he come sto a dead stop and tehn turns ont he spot. Not only will this eventually lead to injury it also slows him down a lot

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6