Anthony Don fighting to retain first grade spot. (Titans)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Winger is where you save money on the cap, and use some youth,picking up a 30 year old winger wanting 200 000 is not the right move

You get what you pay for.

From what I can tell, he has decent size, is safe under the high ball, good finisher and knows when to pass the ball. He is very solid if not outstanding.

He'd be good if we needed a hole to be filled this year but we don't. We have outside backs galore at the moment. And as for 2020, i'd like to see us aiming higher.

He'd be good if we needed a hole to be filled this year but we don't. We have outside backs galore at the moment. And as for 2020, i'd like to see us aiming higher.
Have plenty of them but how many would make first grade at another club RD 1 assuming Dylan is out and Hoppa not being considered till later in year.

Jorge probably at the weaker clubs
Suli maybe just at a weaker club but on supposed talent, not actual recent performances

The rest No
Don walks into our side on the wing

It is our strongest area in numbers and our worst in quality

How much you would pay is the question

Have plenty of them but how many would make first grade at another club RD 1 assuming Dylan is out and Hoppa not being considered till later in year.

Jorge probably at the weaker clubs
Suli maybe just at a weaker club but on supposed talent, not actual recent performances

The rest No
Don walks into our side on the wing

It is our strongest area in numbers and our worst in quality

How much you would pay is the question

also takes 1 spot off a different position so we may end up short eg hooker last year.

DON should have always been kept in Maroon and White. Would be a great signing today. Very under rated player, whose style of play would be a perfect fit at Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8