Another Rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he leaves he his taking a massive risk with his career. Someone tell him its better for his brother at manly. + you have the added advantage of actually winning games here.

In RLW they are reporting that Morris had all but agreed to join the Roosters, but on review they lowered their offer to him based on Salary Cap restraints so he stayed with St George

If they are that tight hard to see Foran going there

Loam only just signed for the roosters for next year I think.

I have a gut feeling that if loam gets more time on the field he will stay with manly. Our club may fight sometimes but they are still pretty smart when it comes to footy and players

CliffyIsGod link said:
Exactly.

By the end of the year, he will be our starting 5/8. Surrounded by quality players.

Do you really think he will be our starting 5/8 by the end of the year ? I can't see it myself unless there are some injuries. Des doesn't have a habit of taking too many risks with personnel. I'd like to see him get another game or two to see what he's got though. His next opportunity will probably be before SOOIII if Choc and Glenn get another call up, with Bailey moving into backrow again. But if Jamie misses out then he will probably go to 5/8 instead.

Yeah, I can see him being starting five-eight by the end of the year.

I don't think Jamie will go to five-eight if he doesn't make SOO3, I think Des will have Foran as the go to half is Orford/Bailey don't play.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2