Another problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has been training at left centre from what I have seen, agree I don’t think the middle is his game just yet.

Though from the teams doing really well with the new rules those teams using more mobile locks are doing well, compared to the teams with the lock still like a prop in the middle.

Thing is with Schuster, he has far greater skills than mobile locks have, I've seen. He's the sort of player you want out there with a little space and able to confuse opposition defences with his running, kicking, distribution skills. I suspect he'll become one of the best at controlling the play, which is what Manly desperately needs. Maybe starting in the centres, in a kind of Jamie Lyon style manner be a way to start. But in the end he looks to me like a perfect fit for 5/8. I mean if he quacks like a duck, he aint no swan

Its got me stuffed. Natural gifted 5/8's are rare. Why heck then would you play the kid as a edge back rower or a centre.

Not sure where Josh was playing in his earlier junior days but don"t think that i have been aware of him playing as a centre in the Mathews or S G ball sides or junior rep sides . Big ask for him to make a i st rgade debut as a centre , Side seriously needs some more creativity but maybe better for Josh on the bench and then for a run in the back row depending on the situation in coming weeks . Cust deserves i st crack as the 6 in the short term at least and Waddell and Haumole maybe even Jet Ski would have at least some short term priority fro the back row right now , would no doubt be a different matter if Josh could have played some reggies footy this season on the match fitness and just normal footy engagement level . Has to be an entirely different matter next season or if the injury situation further deteriorates for the remainder of this season . If he not given a go next season or soon , can hardly expect him to stay around and that would be just a dereliction of duty from Manly and Des if he does not receive his shot soon or reasonably soon .

Not sure where Josh was playing in his earlier junior days but don"t think that i have been aware of him playing as a centre in the Mathews or S G ball sides or junior rep sides . Big ask for him to make a i st rgade debut as a centre , Side seriously needs some more creativity but maybe better for Josh on the bench and then for a run in the back row depending on the situation in coming weeks . Cust deserves i st crack as the 6 in the short term at least and Waddell and Haumole maybe even Jet Ski would have at least some short term priority fro the back row right now , would no doubt be a different matter if Josh could have played some reggies footy this season on the match fitness and just normal footy engagement level . Has to be an entirely different matter next season or if the injury situation further deteriorates for the remainder of this season . If he not given a go next season or soon , can hardly expect him to stay around and that would be just a dereliction of duty from Manly and Des if he does not receive his shot soon or reasonably soon .

He's training in the centres so they obviously think that's where he is to initially play. Played in the backrow and 5/8 in the juniors, but vastly more effective at 5/8

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4