Another one linked to Manly...........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Have you seen the exits vs the arrivals. Nineteen have gone so far for five arrivals in Green, Cullen, Lane, Uate and J. Wright. Hardly spending big and there are no heavy costing acquisitions in that lot. With the likelihood Matai will be pensioned off, I would have thought Manly had a surplus of available funds. Nothing official yet on Matagi or Sironen

Even OF those, Cullen & Lane would likely be in the second tier cap.

Green is the most expensive on 350k, and quite possibly Green, Uate and Wright MIGHT actually make up Lyon's cap hit alone.

Then you consider we've released Mateo (big money), Symonds, Matai (retired), Starling, Buhrer, Burgess & Vave - if we don't have HEAPS of room, then the blokes managing Manly's salary cap have done something terribly wrong.

THEN possibly Stewart.

The forwards would definately be the best in the nrl that's for sure...

08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell (hooker is technically a forward)
10. Addin Fonua-Blake (Suaia Matagi a possibility)
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Martin Tapau
13. Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Suaia Matagi (if signed)
16. Shaun Lane/Lewis Brown
17. Nate Myles

Reckon he could definately be a chance the more i think about it, plus who wouldn't want to live on the northern beaches... Even if this is just some random lurker bull**** the club should be looking at him.

I have it on good authority that it has been rumoured that we are after Proctor like a blow fly on a horse apple. I can also guarantee that this rumoured signing will continue to be discussed ad nauseam until it is either confirmed or denied by parties with or without club authority.

Said name will appear in YARTs and FARTTs, both in and out of logical positions, and will be rated as awesome, average and utter garbage (these ratings will chop and change depending on how much it is rumoured we will be paying for him).

I think that covers it.

The forwards would definately be the best in the nrl that's for sure...

08. Darcy Lussick
10. Addin Fonua-Blake (Suaia Matagi a possibility)
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Martin Tapau
13. Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Suaia Matagi (if signed)
17. Nate Myles

Reckon he could definately be a chance the more i think about it, plus who wouldn't want to live on the northern beaches... Even if this is just some random lurker bull**** the club should be looking at him.
gee wizz ... you forgot Curtis Sironen, Jamil Hopoate, Billy Bainbridge, Willis Meehan young Harold

gee wizz ... you forgot Curtis Sironen, Jamil Hopoate, Billy Bainbridge, Willis Meehan young Harold
I doubt this rumour as it's only been reported by the worst of em all... the lurker. Despite this i believe we should be after him. Sironen would be included but there is less proof that he is 'locked up' so if proctor was signed today he wouldn't be there alongside him. Hopoate and meehan would be fighting with lane (hopefully myles) for a bench spot and bainbridge needs some more time although perhaps in the future

Personally i'd give jamil hoppa the centre spot that seems destined to be vacant due to matai's injury

8. Darcy Lussick
10. Martin Tapau
11. Kevin Proctor
12. SBW
13. Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
14. Brenton Lawrence
15. AFB
17. Nate Myles

We are signing new players like we have no salary cap

Have we now become the broncos or parramatta?
Only if we sign him for 100K we'll be like them.
And toddy would have to turn a blind eye of course.....

You would think that titans have the cash to throw at him with dene Macdonald, mead, hoffman, greg bird, friend , Douglas etc all leaving. Offer is suppose to be around 1.6million for 3 years.

Would love him in the maroon and white if we could afford him. Worth having a crack. Matai to medically retire and Taufua moved on possibly.

You would think that titans have the cash to throw at him with dene Macdonald, mead, hoffman, greg bird, friend , Douglas etc all leaving. Offer is suppose to be around 1.6million for 3 years.

Would love him in the maroon and white if we could afford him. Worth having a crack. Matai to medically retire and Taufua moved on possibly.
I think we'd nearly have enough as it is, Matai would help. He always does what's best for the club so If he's not right he'll get that medical chequebook and likely stay in some other capacity. He's a great mentor and I wish he could be involved with the club forever :)

Do you think Nate Myles can retire on a medical release?
That would give us plenty of $$ to buy Procter.
Sadly insurance companies have an exclusion for the pre existing medical condition affectionately known as 'pea heart' so the answer is no.

I've been waiting...yet still no proctologist jokes
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12