Another one gets away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kramer

What a joke just reading my local newspaper and Daniel Harrison has signed for the Bulldogs whats going on at the club the recruitment and retention of players is a joke goes back all the way to Mark Gerrard.

Its time for Crusher to answer some questions along with our no name chief exec and that fat fool Peter Peters

It gets a bit tiring continually reading that St George, Bulldogs or roosters have signed all the good young players.

But then again the bulldogs signed Kane Cleal for next year.

Nice first post, you will fit in perfectly with some of those with axes to grind. Is that you, um, nah, forget it, couldn't be....

What a joke just reading my local newspaper and Daniel Harrison has signed for the Bulldogs whats going on at the club the recruitment and retention of players is a joke goes back all the way to Mark Gerrard.

Its time for Crusher to answer some questions along with our no name chief exec and that fat fool Peter Peters

How many times have you seen him play? Whats your rating of him?

I have seen him play 10 -12 times I believe hes an outstanding prospect anyway why put 5 years in to player and let him go.The bulldogs got him an apprenticeship thats why he went why couldn't we? Are we waiting for him to become a big name then buy him back, all i'm really saying is our retention commitee are asleep at the wheel again

this is my first post also but i sat near two blokes at the semi who said harrison got harold mats best player sg ball best player as well as only sg ball player in the flegg semi and now he has made the nsw 18's i think the beek may have a point

I have heard from someone in the industry that the leagues club has a very high staff ratio compared to other clubs in the area.

Maybe they need to get rid of the surplus staff and pay decent money to keep our juniors.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4