Another one for the 'I Call BS' file

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

yokahontas

Bencher
Anyone else just see Inglis on Nein news, modeling Souffs' Indigenous jersey?

"Yeah, it's got me tribe on it. Right here...Kempsey, Taree, mid-north coast. Yeah, that's me tribe, that's where I'm from..."

So, tell us again, Mr No-Speaka-Da-Inglis, where in Queensland are those places to which you refer...?

3523584.jpg

I did notice he was very sheepish about it after he thought about it for a split second.

Another for the BS files. I am surprised nothing is being said about Josh Reynold's knee after Robbie Farah was knocked out. Did he really need to drop the knee after it happened, or is it just me? No wonder he was so guilt-ridden afterwards. I don't think it had anything to do with concern for Farah. If you saw that in a street fight you would consider it totally unnecessary.

I did notice he was very sheepish about it after he thought about it for a split second.

Another for the BS files. I am surprised nothing is being said about Josh Reynold's knee after Robbie Farah was knocked out. Did he really need to drop the knee after it happened, or is it just me? No wonder he was so guilt-ridden afterwards. I don't think it had anything to do with concern for Farah. If you saw that in a street fight you would consider it totally unnecessary.

It's beyond embarrassing that the journalists don't even call him out on it. I did notice the first year they had the Origin players naming their junior club when they were introduced, Inglis said 'Bowraville Tigers'. By the following year, they'd changed it to whatever Qld Cup team he played at for five minutes, after he signed with the purple scum.

And on Reynolds...I don't necessarily think it was deliberate, but does he have a well-practiced habit of falling knees-first onto an opponent...? Ummm, yeah, I'd probably say he does.

A street fight these days consists of several blokes jumping up and down on a blokes head like they're on a trampoline from what I hear.

It's beyond embarrassing that the journalists don't even call him out on it. I did notice the first year they had the Origin players naming their junior club when they were introduced, Inglis said 'Bowraville Tigers'. By the following year, they'd changed it to whatever Qld Cup team he played at for five minutes, after he signed with the purple scum.

And on Reynolds...I don't necessarily think it was deliberate, but does he have a well-practiced habit of falling knees-first onto an opponent...? Ummm, yeah, I'd probably say he does.

Rugby league is the only sport in the world where you would get off 100 percent scot-free after something like that.

Cooly on a sat night and you can see it also mate.
Lol there was almost a punch up outside the chicken shop in Narrabeen last night. Heard a "pedo" and "something something when you got her pregnant". Highly entertaining.

Cooly on a sat night and you can see it also mate.
Some interstate friends of my in-laws were staying at twin towns, and asked me if it's not to far to walk to Kirra and back at night. I said no, the walks easy, the kids will rob and bash the shiit out of you though.....wannabe baby bikie scum!:swear:

Reynolds tripped and fell on Farah so no way was that intentional. If you watch the footage it was actually Reynolds who alerted the bench that there was a problem with Farah and he stayed with him until the trainers arrived.

The guy may be a grub but this was nothing more than an accident that can happen in a contact sport.

What greg Inglis did is treason
Queensland are cheats for having him play for them.what a joke origin has become, where's new south Wales
That's in Queensland.

Everywhere is Queensland, even Fiji, or PNG, or perhaps NZ.

So Bowraville , Taree, Old Bar that's so far in QLD you'd need two cases of XXXX to walk home.

SOO is a sham, much like the whole game these days, all about commercial interests and nothing else.

While I do think that the rules which allowed 1nglis to play for Qld were crap (they have since been changed), NSW is hardly innocent of having outsiders play Origin.

Akuila Uate and James Tamou come to mind. And if Semi Radradra stays in the NRL and keeps his form up you can bet he'll be in a sky blue jumper next year when the rules allow it.

And here is a question.....why is everyone who was born in the ACT and first played senior footy there automatically eligible for NSW?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4