Another one for Byso.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Was just wondering what sort of racial mix we have on this site, I would imagine from the posts that the majority of those on here are white of Anglo - Saxon Heritage, but would be interested to see what sort of mix is actually out there.

Totally agree again!!! White of Scottish and Irish ancestory, though one side is fifth generation Aussie and the other side Grandparents were born in UK.

Dad's side are Irish WASPS-came out on the first fleet
Mum's side are Sephardic Jews from Portugal and Spain-via the UK for a few years before getting sent out here.

Father imigrated from the slums of Manchester and old girls parents imigrated from Yorkshire many years ago.
Its great , im born pale white designed for the ****iful weather of England and they stick me out in the country where I turn a tomato red one day , peel and then back to pale white.

do they get 20c a week pocket money kingyfag?

Yeh I give them 20c each week to save for their operations but the darn fools just throw the money away every time they go to the football.

We go to Parra stadium because my kids blend in with the locals out there and feel like their back home in Tasmania.

I am of German heritage. Not sure how far back, mums got the tree somewhere and 1/12th Aboriginal or something along those lines.

However from the whitest of white skin, the only thing you could possibly see aboriginal is in my nose.

... its constantly found near petrol and spray cans ;)

In all serious though, I think it is 1/12th.

Dads a scot and on mums side i have 1 cottish grandparent and 1 Aus. He has 1 Irish, 1 isle of man, 1 german and of course 1 scottish grandparent.

so i am 29/32 Scottish.

PS my dads football (soccer) team was Hearts - maroon and white.

So its all good

We had a Scottish student here who was Hearts born and bred - he immediately latched on the Sea Eagles.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2