Another Manly fan gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi BE, my heart feels for you and your family and I wish you all the best for this terrible time. I have a mother in law that is by herself and is suffering poorly from Dementia, luckily for all she does have her good moments and still a crack up when the footy is on.

Condolences to you and your family
Celebrate her life with great memories I’m sure you have many B E

My condolences BE. I lost my mum when she was 82 and she was a mad Manly fan but only ever watched them on TV. I always looked forward to her synopsis of the game when Manly was televised as she was so biased and used to have me in stitches of laughter, particularly her thoughts about the ref Greg Hartley in the 70s, she honestly believed he was a cheat and was being paid by someone when Manly played.

My thoughts are with you.

Budgie Eagle,

You have my deepest sympathies for your and your family's loss, may your Mum Rest in Peace and her memory always bring you joy.

Condolences and sorry for your loss Budgewoi Eagle... Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Condolences mate. Lost my mum nearly a year ago and miss her terribly. However I do find myself thinking of all the happy memories and the good times with mum more and more. They certainly are special.

Tough times when you lose a parent, went through a similar experience with my mum and Alzheimer’s.

my thoughts are with you BE and the family - your Mum will get a great view of our Eagles from Brookie Grandstand in the sky

Sorry for your loss mate. Same thing with my mother. It’s even harder for the partner of 50 odd years watching them deteriorate and nothing they can do about it. My mother had it that bad, I can remember painting the bathroom for her and dad, and my mum came in and said to me “What the hell are you doing” and also added, “ haven’t you got your own place to go to”,and told me to get my stuff and bugger off and she also said “ when you go, take her with you” meaning my wife and kids. We were staying over at the time.Mum was that bad we had to put her in a home because she was impossible to control. She would also have a full on argument with herself in the mirror. True story mate. It’s almost cruel. All we can do is take care of ourselves best we can and it starts with what we eat and drink. Sorry for your loss mate, no one deserves that ****.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2