Another Manly fan gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Probably not supposed to post it here but bugger it, she was my Mum.
My wonderful 89 year old Mum left us at 10.30 this morning. Until she got the dementia which really consumed her in the last few years, she never missed a Manly game, though always on the telly in the last 20 years.
Her first Manly game was with the kid version of me at the 1972 grand final. We were both died in the wool
Maroon and White from that day on. Poor old Dad was a Parra supporter but would sit up on the hill with us every week, rain, hail, or shine. They’d bring their folding chairs, their thermos of coffee, and their ham sandwiches and settle in for all three grades.
May you Rest In Peace my beautiful Mum and, as for the 2020 Sea Eagles .... win it for Mum!!!

YEEO.gif

Thinking of you Budgie :inlove:

I'm very sorry to hear of your wonderful mum's passing. Mums are wonderful and always know what to say and when to say it (and when to listen).

Wishing you and your family all the peace and strength during these very hard times.

So sorry to hear about your mum BE.
Sounds like a real champion.
Take care...

@Budgewoi Eagle I lost my mum aged 82 in 2005 following a 7 year battle with Dementia, so I certainly feel your pain and from someone who’s gone through it , it’s certainly a unique sort of pain.

My deepest condolences to you and your extended family.

Let’s hope we win a big one for her in 2020.

Probably not supposed to post it here but bugger it, she was my Mum.
My wonderful 89 year old Mum left us at 10.30 this morning. Until she got the dementia which really consumed her in the last few years, she never missed a Manly game, though always on the telly in the last 20 years.
Her first Manly game was with the kid version of me at the 1972 grand final. We were both died in the wool
Maroon and White from that day on. Poor old Dad was a Parra supporter but would sit up on the hill with us every week, rain, hail, or shine. They’d bring their folding chairs, their thermos of coffee, and their ham sandwiches and settle in for all three grades.
May you Rest In Peace my beautiful Mum and, as for the 2020 Sea Eagles .... win it for Mum!!!
So sorry to to hear that Budgei my mother is in the early stages of the same.
Positive vibes to u brother at this sad time

Condolences... Speaking from experience, it is not easy to deal with and likely not a day will pass without you thinking of her. Things will become easier with time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4