Another Kasmar member on Silvertails...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Welcoming my Mum @Deb Kasmar to Silvertails! If you’ve ever sat in the Arko Stand at Brookie, she’s the one with the loud voice often yelling at the touchie @:D

Hooray!

When is your brother posting again? Your mum says he's the smart one and the family favourite! :)

Edit: Though seriously, you guys all seem to be acquainted with all things and all people Manly, so it's good to have 'the clan' on here.

Hooray!

When is your brother posting again? Your mum says he's the smart one and the family favourite! :)

Edit: Though seriously, you guys all seem to be acquainted with all things and all people Manly, so it's good to have 'the clan' on here.

I have been bugging him to get back on here! He keeps telling me 'soon' :think:

Hahahhaa yep the whole family is on here actually - just some under alias' who want to keep undercover :giggle:

I have been bugging him to get back on here! He keeps telling me 'soon' :think:

Hahahhaa yep the whole family is on here actually - just some under alias' :giggle:

lol, soon. Like when he'll return that favour / clean his room / repay that $$$$

Sheesh, you're all on here. I better start wearing a suit and tie for posting. Alias - sheesh. My name is Mr Penn Global Eagle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4