Another chickenwing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
There was a lot of arm pulling/twisting action that was just short of the chicken-wing in many tackles too.
Also they seem to be able to slow the play the ball until their line is set without getting penalised. That goes a long way to helping their goal line defence.
Toovey is a smart man. He'll have us a plan.

Arm pulling/twisting - Storm.
Slowing play the ball - Roosters.

They've learned from the best!!

Was tempted to go with:
Losing to Manly in the GF - priceless.

he plan was to lose to Souths ----> back under the radar, pressure off and criuse into the finals just in time to hit full throttle.

sheridanstand78 said:
The dirty vermin are such a resemblance of the Melbourne drizzle from a few years back.

Grappling and wrestling and cheating their way to victory with gutless officials doing bugger all to stop it.

For me this season has become anyone but Souffs to win this comp.

Wasnt Maguire assistant coach at the Storm back then too?

Pride said:
sheridanstand78 said:
The dirty vermin are such a resemblance of the Melbourne drizzle from a few years back.

Grappling and wrestling and cheating their way to victory with gutless officials doing bugger all to stop it.

For me this season has become anyone but Souffs to win this comp.

Wasnt Maguire assistant coach at the Storm back then too?

Yep, from Scumville to Grubbitohs, it all makes sense now doesn't it.

Now if the No Real Leadership could just see the same pattern the rest of the fans can see AND come out and say " do one of these and its a send off and a minimum of 8 weeks on the sideline" we might see some changes.

And they probably will do this........after they make sure the Grubbitohs win a GF!!

Really easy to get rid of, do what they did with throwing a punch and put them in the bin for 10, how many punches are thrown now?

Roger said:
Really easy to get rid of, do what they did with throwing a punch and put them in the bin for 10, how many punches are thrown now?

Of course it's easy but it's the NRL we are talking about here.

Yeah this year it's the Bargeass girl testimonial. National Rabbitohs League.

So Teo gets 4 weeks for a chicken wing on a Bronco that's not injured, whilst Burgess gets two weeks for a chicken wing on a Manly player who is injured.

COMMANDER said:
So Teo gets 4 weeks for a chicken wing on a Bronco that's not injured, whilst Burgess gets two weeks for a chicken wing on a Manly player who is injured.

He gets 4 weeks because of prior's. If he had a clean slate he would have got 2 weeks.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4