Announcement Android and iOS App Update/Issues and Fix

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
New version on iOS and android now available. New upper bar making it feel more native!

Works really well and looks great. I've switched almost exclusively to App view!

giphy.gif

Dan what happened this afternoon with the site I wanted to change my tips re tipping comp but the site was down or not working ??

Dan what happened this afternoon with the site I wanted to change my tips re tipping comp but the site was down or not working ??
There was a hardware failure on the server, it required the network engineers to fix it as there was nothing I could do from here to fix it.

They are going to patch some firmware soon that will fix he issue permenently

In others words the actual hardware on the server had an issue/broke

@Dan

I did an IOS update today ( changed the front colour from white to maroon, however not not letting me back in via the App.

I've rebooted my phone but that didn't fix it

@Dan

I did an IOS update today ( changed the front colour from white to maroon, however not not letting me back in via the App.

I've rebooted my phone but that didn't fix it

Double tap the home button and close the app from there and then reopen it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4