Andrew Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
Guys, negativity? Do you read what you write yourselves. Have a look at all these posts recently about everyone out to get us:

This is less than a week:
rule changes, lynching, mario, dives, video refs getting us,:D:dodgy: vendetta's, referees, matai, richie, never a week goes by etc etc etc. Some of it goes on and on. Some of you write this negative stuff every day. Please think and check out what you write before having shots at me.

Thanks for that positive post mate. NOT.

Darren said:
Just a shame some of our celebrities don't live up to the expectations of our mighty club as role models. Johns and Robinson have had too much garbage in their life and it's not a good look for our club. As mentioned, Jackman and Sarah etc are much better role models compared to these two.

dude are you serious ??? who cares about how celebrities live their lives and which team they follow..

Manly is here to try to win premierships not oscars !!!!

Hiring Andrew Johns to help coach our halves is a great thing..
We all have demons time to time , do we deserved to be condemmed ?? or what about the right to learn from our mistakes , his one of the greats , his stats prove it and for the Manly halves , the proof is in the pudding , they are much more effective and were only in May !!!

Johns is a Knights fan . The Knights did not wish to employ him maybe because they know a lot more about him than we will ever know.Johns is a employee at Manly I doubt if he loves the Manly club if he was not getting paid by us.

Eagle1963 said:
Johns is a Knights fan . The Knights did not wish to employ him maybe because they know a lot more about him than we will ever know.Johns is a employee at Manly I doubt if he loves the Manly club if he was not getting paid by us.
Johns decision would not have been too hard. Coach the best halves combo in the nrl who have massive talent, are both rep players , a good team behind them and a green coach in 2V. Or would he go and coach an old useless half at an average club far away from home on the northern beaches with an established coach who does things his way anyhow.

Napper said:
Darren said:
Just a shame some of our celebrities don't live up to the expectations of our mighty club as role models. Johns and Robinson have had too much garbage in their life and it's not a good look for our club. As mentioned, Jackman and Sarah etc are much better role models compared to these two.

Yeah I agree. We do have quite a few douche bag supporters. Take yourself for example.

Harsh Napper. There must be balance in the force, or the system collapses: how sad would an endless circle-jerk be??

Darren said:

Parents and teachers are your role models, not blokes who kick a ball around for 80mins a week, and I doubt many kids would even know who Alan Robinson was

KOMORI said:
Napper said:
Darren said:

Yeah I agree. We do have quite a few douche bag supporters. Take yourself for example.

Harsh Napper. There must be balance in the force, or the system collapses: how sad would an endless circle-jerk be??
You sick bastard. You can keep your saos to yourself champ

Eagle1963 said:
Johns is a employee at Manly I doubt if he loves the Manly club if he was not getting paid by us.

I doubt to many of us would love our employer if we weren't getting paid.

wombatgc said:
Eagle1963 said:
Johns is a employee at Manly I doubt if he loves the Manly club if he was not getting paid by us.

I doubt to many of us would love our employer if we weren't getting paid.
I've had employers that paid me and still didn't love the mongrels

Nothing wrong with negativity if its warranted. Slagging off johns and talking about celebrity role models though is just plain laughable.

Jatz Crackers said:
RL Gronk said:
You sick bastard. You can keep your saos to yourself champ

Oh look, an anagram game. Who would like to play ?
Jatz
this is growing tired.
If I am going to post here mate I am going to post under my name and not an alias. I was given the option to start posting again but for the most part just choose to read or lurk as some people call it. Other than following him on twitter I have no idea who RL Gronk is but I do know it's not me, I'd really appreciate if you let it go buddy.
I hope you understand my frustration
Cheers
Cam

Who is the RL Gronk? Is he 15, pimply, X-Box addicted and never had a girlfriend. C'mon, someone must know? Please reveal!

Back on topic does anyone else get the feeling johns is going to be the fall guy here.

Singo threw him under the bus yesterday in that today tonight interview.

Something a lot bigger is being covered up here I know Joey isn't the sharpest but I hope he doesn't get railroaded

I thought we had a No D### Heads policy! Joey would have to be a certainty. He just can't keep out of trouble.

Darren said:
I thought we had a No D### Heads policy! Joey would have to be a certainty. He just can't keep out of trouble.

Some would say Darren your lucky thus forum doesn't have a no Richard head policy.

Some would probably say I am lucky too :)

Manly is an equal employment opportunity employer, we have a minimum dickhead policy but it's not zero tolerance.

As Johns owns/part owns racehorses he always had to front up to the inquiry if he wanted to continue that pursuit. But yer he is right in the middle of all this ****, next thing will be is Johns reciprocating tom waterhouse's horse info with footy/Manly info?

Personally

I do not care if Johns is a gambling, alcoholic, drug using, horde race fixing piece of garbage.

What I do care about; DCE and FOZ learn things from him and improve. This year they have - especially DCE.

Anyway, Johns may well be a scrub; "but" provided he "helps" and not "hinders" DCE n FOZ - he can stay and coach them.

Mind you I wish Cliffy would come back though - imho Cliffy was just as good (if not better in some aspects) as the immortal drug taker Joey.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6