Andrew Johns Round 6 Blog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
HecklerSketler: Morning Andrew,

Interested to see your mate Buzz list his top halfbacks in the competition. I noticed Chris Sandow at number 9! Surley the way he leads the bunnies around and his involvement in the game makes him deserved of a top 3 spot, if not top 2!What do you think of this farce?

Guess who?

Andrew Johns: You are a nuisance Heck.

HecklerSketler: Mr Johns,

Ive decided to put together my christmas card list a little early this year and was debating whether or not to put my mate and referees boss Robert Finch on the list. Surely he has had his time and should be snubbed come christmas?

Regards.

Andrew Johns: Any chance of you snubbing me right now.

HecklerSketler: Andrew,

Im guessing you would have had a little to do with Luke Walsh coming up through the ranks at Newcastle, tell me what is the furthest you have seen him kick a ball coming out of his own end… i think he almost got it 40m on the weekend. On that has he ever kicked a 40/20?

Thanks.

Andrew Johns: He has a great kicking game. 

HecklerSketler: Mr Andrew Johns,

Do you think the Panthers Surge to second on the ladder has something to do with the quality of beverages across the road at Gloria Jeans? Deadset there is a panther a minute in there!

Hard Worker, Heckler!

Andrew Johns: Leave me alone. Go and pester Buzz on his blog.

HecklerSketler: Andrew,

I may Bomb your Blogs from time to time but this issue has really got me thinking. Is it possible to keep Wendell Sailor off air for more then 2 minutes?

Regards.

Andrew Johns: Bomb my blog? It’s Pearl Harbour all over again. In answer to your Wendell question, impossible.

HecklerSketler: Johnsy,

Playing competitive oztag (Div 4 Mens) i know the rigours of competing at the top level for a sustained period of time as im sure you would too to a lesser degree. My question to you is how would you lessen the injuiry toll on the games top grade players?

Thanks mate.

Andrew Johns:

HecklerSketler: Mr Andrew,

Not a good week for you in fantasy land this week im afraid. I am offering my services to manage your team for you for an undisclosed amount of money?

Let me know.

Andrew Johns: Yeah right. Hold your breath will you.

HecklerSketler: Just wondering how the sale of your book is going mate. I noticed its no longer in the bestsellers shelves at Dymocks, are they still in printing?

Andrew Johns: I hope so.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8