Andrew Davey from the Eels ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shane Rodney was such a dependable player - he and Luke Williamson were very similar in what they bought to the Eagles. Great club men with great effort every minute of every game. Both not hugely talented but gee wonderful players for us. If Davey is half as good as either of them we will get our money's worth.
Rodney had some terrible injury setbacks before he came to Manly and established himself as a reliable player there . Had some real ability and like Willo, apparently was a useful goal kicker as well .[ think that i read once where he did a bit of horse buck jumping in his younger years so that was something different but must have been a bit fearless as well to try that ] Know that coach Johnny Lang from the Panthers had a good opinion of his ability Hope that Davey can be finally rewarded also for years of perseverance and setbacks for his Manly stint , certainly has the right attitude

Rodney had some terrible injury setbacks before he came to Manly and established himself as a reliable player there . Had some real ability and like Willo, apparently was a useful goal kicker as well .[ think that i read once where he did a bit of horse buck jumping in his younger years so that was something different but must have been a bit fearless as well to try that ] Know that coach Johnny Lang from the Panthers had a good opinion of his ability Hope that Davey can be finally rewarded also for years of perseverance and setbacks for his Manly stint , certainly has the right attitude
yes I know you can't go off much from an article but gee Davey will have the desire and commitment and that goes a long way - just like it did with Rodney and Williamson. Both Rodney and Willo were bloody tough roosters as well - Rodney uber tough!

Shane Rodney was such a dependable player - he and Luke Williamson were very similar in what they bought to the Eagles. Great club men with great effort every minute of every game. Both not hugely talented but gee wonderful players for us. If Davey is half as good as either of them we will get our money's worth.
I wasnt impressed with davey's efforts at the eels. hopefully dessie will bring out the best in him.

L
Kidding right? He was very good & kept Lane on the interchange bench for the time he was in the top team! Sure you were watching Davey play?
He wasn't that good but he wasn't bad either. Lane was out of form (which seems to happen to most manly players once they leave) he does run hard and has an offload. He is better than waddell so plus for me :)

Has the potential to help balance some of the younger kids coming through (from an off the field perspective)

L

He wasn't that good but he wasn't bad either. Lane was out of form (which seems to happen to most manly players once they leave) he does run hard and has an offload. He is better than waddell so plus for me :)
In regards to your ... He wasn't that good but he wasn't bad either quote

The new year and new season is not all about who we were
Its is all about our unfulfilled potential and who we can be

We should never give the past the power to define our future because if we do we short change our selves

Andrew Davey like all of us has the opportunity to be his best version and rise the bar to greater heights .

Some players reach a plateau and stop rising and flying like Sea eagles and when that happens its time for them to look for other clubs as our Legendary club is not a sacred hearts community club . It s a Professional club with a proud winning reputation and the crap that we saw last season was an embarrassment and a disservice to our Proud club

It is not enough just to live with pride from our Great past
We need need to raise our standards and live up to those Great standards

637156977783399099__3f72832b-26b8-4135-a9af-cf1719e1d685.png

In regards to your ... He wasn't that good but he wasn't bad either quote

The new year and new season is not all about who we were
Its is all about our unfulfilled potential and who we can be

We should never give the past the power to define our future because if we do we short change our selves

Andrew Davey like all of us has the opportunity to be his best version and rise the bar to greater heights .

Some players reach a plateau and stop rising and flying like Sea eagles and when that happens its time for them to look for other clubs as our Legendary club is not a sacred hearts community club . It s a Professional club with a proud winning reputation and the crap that we saw last season was an embarrassment and a disservice to our Proud club

It is not enough just to live with pride from our Great past
We need need to raise our standards and live up to those Great standards

View attachment 16567
I think he will be good for us.. he was getting better with each game and is better than waddell the lame duck so im happy!

Ps i dont know who that guy is but he looks so red and happy haha

I think he will be good for us.. he was getting better with each game and is better than waddell the lame duck so im happy!

Serious that you don't know who that is? That's a sacrilege .......

Got no clue whatsoever... he looks like a ripe tomato about to explode with happiness. Tell me, who is this man!?
The Great, the one and the only Ken Arthurson. Manly player, Coach, The Bozo Fulton of administrators who was able to put some of Manly's best premiership winning teams together and also saved us from being kicked out during Super League and just an all round Manly Legend...... There is a stand named after him at Brookie....

The Great, the one and the only Ken Arthurson. Manly player, Coach, The Bozo Fulton of administrators who was able to put some of Manly's best premiership winning teams together and also saved us from being kicked out during Super League and just an all round Manly Legend...... There is a stand named after him at Brookie....

I know him, just looks older nowadays. Thanks for the information i remember him not being happy about the way we treated toovey.. or was it Bob Fulton? Or both lol

The fiery red and jubilant symbol of pride and passion was our Godfather who was the founder of our clubs success and his passion lifted our clubs standards from purely just existing to rising to the top and flying high like premiership winning Great Sea eagles The photo was taken from the stands of another grand final win that he orchestrated

The God father was a tenacious winner and let nothing stand in his way of success and he not only ran our club but also the game .

He was ruthless in his approach to winning at all costs and made offers others could not refuse as well as having an eagle eye for talent that landed at our holy ground at Brookvale the games Incomparable Immortal .

No one stood in the way of the Godfathers mission for Manly to be the premier club
The Godfather taught us there is no sentiment in the pursuit of success and got rid of all the weak and negative Manly seeds by taking them at the back of the club and firing them and replaced them with winners
The_Godfather_Logo.png

:h: :h: :h:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6