Anderson gone...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

willstyles

Bencher
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22046877-5001021,00.html

Can't imagine he'll be too pissed about it. I was hearing that he was stepping down/getting the flick at the end of the year, and was only staying till the end of to save Freddy the ignominy of fighting off a wooden spoon in his first year of coaching.

At least this way he gets an early holiday. Wouldn't be surprised if Uncle Nick had an extra word from Greece in the past few days mentioning that there would be a few cars in it for him if he walked away this week...

It just feels so good to the be the straw that broke the camels back doesn't it.

And of all teams... the roosters.

Love it.

Fittler will get the pride back into the team. I have never been a fan of Anderson's tactics. Remember when Noddy played for the beagles

He probably won't be the last coach Manly retires this year. I can see the same happening for Brown after Round 25.

There was a discussion about a month ago on which coach was out the door first. From memory this was accurately predicted by all. I almost posted on Sunday on how long he would have after the thrashing. Best part was the look he had turning to face away from the game after we went ahead about 44-0. Sucked in Rorters.

I would not be surprised if they get a Parra/JT style bounce out of new coach Fittler & end up avoiding the spoon. Penrith for mine.

Fittler would be the dumbest person on the planet and will fail as a coach. He's got the eyes of a cow. As assistant coach this year doesn't he wear some of the stench of the rotting chooks? Jezus, didn't Anderson look old on Saturday night. Excellent outcome to a crap team.

Fittler would be the dumbest person on the planet and will fail as a coach. He's got the eyes of a cow. As assistant coach this year doesn't he wear some of the stench of the rotting chooks?
Great instinctive players rarely make great coaches as a lot of their skill was natural ability. Its the sluggers/toilers, that have to really work at their game to reach first grade and stay there, that turn into successful coaches.
John Lang was my best coach, made u work at everything.twice.

Fulton was no super-coach, just very average. With the cattle he had over the years we should have got at least seven premierships.

Manly were desperately unlucky not to get three in a row with Bozo and he took a group of youngsters and in a few years transferred them to the dominant team of the 90s (though 95 and 97 GFs spoiled that.) He also changed the way the game was played in the 90s with inovations such as sliding defence and a few other things before their time. I don't listen to 2GB but when I hear Fulton he still knows what he is on about.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4