And they picked Brendan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
20 years ago plenty of rain fell in our catchments.Now apparently they are in the wrong place.

Are politicians that good that they can predict the future weather patterns?

Maybe the extra 1,000,000 people living in Sydney over the past 20 years has also had something to do with it as well. How many additional dams have been built during that time which just happens to coincide with when the labor government has been in power in NSW? None.

You cannot keep putting more people into cities without more dams.

I am sure Rudd and his labor cronies will take the credit if the rain keeps going and the drought breaks.

Tookey your persistence is astounding............. Well done :clap: :clap:

These knuckle heads would vote labor even if the government ****ed up the schools, water, transport, hospitals and new infrastructure like tollways they subject syneysiders too. For the State.

Federally they love this new smiling puppet that tells them what they want to hear. I'm interested to see what happens if or when anything gets implemented.............. 8|

I will remind these guys everytime labor **** up over the enxt 3 years which should keep me busy.

I can't wait for Gillard to become stand in prime minister when rudd is overseas. Everytime she is on Tv I think I am watching another episode of Kath and Kim.

I find it quite amusing that the Queenslanders have been skiting for years about their living in Australia's lowest taxed state, with the cheapest petrol, now whingeing about it being the politicians fault when they find their infrastructure is up **** creek.

You can't have your cake and eat it too you know.

I agree with you mata but please dont use that line.

Who has cake, but doesnt fu@king eat it? What's the point of having cake if you are not going to eat it.

I really hate that saying.

that's like trying to "chew gum and walk at the same time"

Who is that fu@king stupid that they have to stand still while they chew gum?

And, "Cheap at half the price"

Well if its already cheap, of course it will be fu@king cheap at half the price. Shouldnt it be "Cheap at double the price"

Make love, thats an expression i hate

How the **** do you make love if it isn't something tangible or anything actually definable.

Just call it what it is

At the risk of being disproportionately angry about a trivial thing, I am going to kneecap the next person who tells me that "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"

A gander is a fu@king goose, so no sh!t what is good for it is good for it-they are the same!!

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark!!

not really gronk, that one has some grounding in that female GEESE will follow the gander around etc.

I think the worst of all is

Good Morning

I mean seriously, **** off, its not a good morning its MORNING

Back to the topic - Great that the Libs have picked a new leader who was an ALP member and a Union Boss!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not really gronk, that one has some grounding in that female GEESE will follow the gander around etc.

I think the worst of all is

Good Morning

I mean seriously, **** off, its not a good morning its MORNING

Hey lets not let the facts get in the way of a good rant!!

Any more talk like that and I might have to send round uncle chop chop to sort you out ;)

It would depend on who he woke up next to as to whether it was a good morning or not.

Anyone hear Crudds speach at Bernie Banton's funeral.

He is the biggest word repeating/statement repeating waffler in the planet.

Nothing against Bernie Banton just that puppet.

Dont worry BYSO we will all be able to sleep easier tonight because Rudd is going to unite the world on climate change.

****ing brilliant stuff from Rudd as he has only been prime minister for a couple of days. Give him a couple more weeks and he will solve all the worlds problems.

Rudd is the messiah. Either that or he is a ****wit if he thinks that the US will take any notice of what he says and sign Kyoto. The same goes for most of the asian countries such as japan and ndonesia who don't care what anyone from Australia has to say.

I can unite world on climate, says Rudd
Cynthia Banham, Foreign Affairs Reporter
December 5, 2007

AUSTRALIA will take on a highly ambitious and activist role on the international stage under the new Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, who has unveiled a grand plan for uniting the world on climate change.

Heralding a significant shift in foreign policy from the Howard era, Mr Rudd - former diplomat and China expert - told the Herald yesterday he intended to use Australia's new position as a member of the Kyoto club to "bridge the gap" between developed and developing countries on future emissions controls.

yet little johnny could do no wrong

I have never said anywhere that Howard did nothing wrong. Of course he did.

The writing was on the wall as soon as Rudd took over and Howard should have retired then.

Workchoices was wrong particularly for younger employees who don't have the experience to deal with big coporations.

The AUD$ is far too high and is stuffing our local exporters up big time. The libs didn't tackle inflation hence ur high interest rates.

They didn't spend the surplus' wisely enough and should have spent it all on infrastructure improvements and public transport in every state.

More money should have gone into education, universities etc so that the cost iof a degree is cheaper. They should have brought in jail sentences for crimes such as Visyboard collusive tendering.

They should have done many things but they didn't. Unforttunately I just don't see rudd as being too much different. Happy to be proven wrong and we will all find out over the next 3 years.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8