And there's your premiers!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Technical Coach said:
The most pathetic winning performance i have ever witnessed to be brutally blunt.

Amateur attack which put me to sleep lacking any composure---the whole performance was beyond flat bordering on unacceptable.
The second half i thought showed signs we're slowly coming back to form.Either way we've stopped the losing streak unlike the storm,& sharks.

Technical Coach said:
The most pathetic winning performance i have ever witnessed to be brutally blunt.

Amateur attack which put me to sleep lacking any composure---the whole performance was beyond flat bordering on unacceptable.
The second half i thought showed signs we're slowly coming back to form.Either way we've stopped the losing streak unlike the storm,& sharks.

Technical Coach said:

Yes as all GOOD coaches know all too well......Only the BEST sides are capable of winning when they are off their game. No momentum, no 50/50 calls, no cohesion in attack for 70 mins out of 80 and BOOM we get the chocolates. Bad luck mate(you and Des must have been riding the Warriors hard hey)LOL!

Technical Coach said:

Yes as all GOOD coaches know all too well......Only the BEST sides are capable of winning when they are off their game. No momentum, no 50/50 calls, no cohesion in attack for 70 mins out of 80 and BOOM we get the chocolates. Bad luck mate(you and Des must have been riding the Warriors hard hey)LOL!

Technical Coach said:

This

Technical Coach said:

This

simon64 said:
Technical Coach said:

This

I hate to say it, but TC is right. We will be cannon fodder IF we make the 8

simon64 said:
Technical Coach said:

This

I hate to say it, but TC is right. We will be cannon fodder IF we make the 8

I said earlier in the year our main hurdle was the time proven difficulty of players maintaining the rage to get another premiership.With our side maintaining the desire is even harder because half the side have won not one but 2 titles.Despite all the horsehit about player being totally professional etc we all know that subconsciously it must be very difficult for most of this side to go that extra yard that is required to win another flag.

Our team is playing like a team fighting very hard to maintain the fight but the desire is waning quickly,despite the ability being there in bucket loads.That was a very ordinary performance and in reality only the warriors would allow it to happen.

The good news is that win should secure a top eight spot and we live in hope that all the champs in this side can get their heads in order.a loss tonight would have finished us,now at least we are a punchers chance at the backend.The cowboys will towel us as usual next week but the other games are doable.

I said earlier in the year our main hurdle was the time proven difficulty of players maintaining the rage to get another premiership.With our side maintaining the desire is even harder because half the side have won not one but 2 titles.Despite all the horsehit about player being totally professional etc we all know that subconsciously it must be very difficult for most of this side to go that extra yard that is required to win another flag.

Our team is playing like a team fighting very hard to maintain the fight but the desire is waning quickly,despite the ability being there in bucket loads.That was a very ordinary performance and in reality only the warriors would allow it to happen.

The good news is that win should secure a top eight spot and we live in hope that all the champs in this side can get their heads in order.a loss tonight would have finished us,now at least we are a punchers chance at the backend.The cowboys will towel us as usual next week but the other games are doable.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2