And the winner is?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching it live it was unreal, I just wanted Garrick to kick it dead cause we needed to get out of there as cowboys supporters were getting a bit stirred up with our, let’s say “supporting our team”. I had no voice left after the 110m, topped off a great second half.

Good choice with Jess being the figure head for the night. What an awesome lady. Loves NRL, loves Supercars, loves cooking and having a BBQ. What a perfect young lady.

Watching it live it was unreal, I just wanted Garrick to kick it dead cause we needed to get out of there as cowboys supporters were getting a bit stirred up with our, let’s say “supporting our team”. I had no voice left after the 110m, topped off a great second half.
I liked the fact he walked up to DCE and asked him if that was better than the week before. DCE gave him a hug. Shows that leaders can truly inspire a better personal performance.

So...this thread isn't about the tipping comp? :(

lol

Has a try of the year ever been awarded where the actual try scorer only had to fall over the line?

It was a beauty and I think when they gps'ed it all out, the distance was 149 meters - which made it the longest in terms of ground covered.

Well done Manly for try of the year. Played such exciting footy that I'm happy to see one of our expansive plays was worthy.

Well done rubes for most points scorer.

And I think the most tries (Johnston) can thank his lucky stars Tom was out so for a fair bit!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6