And so the Lockyer lovefest continues!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fair dinkum anyone watching the Chan 9 lovefest, sickening!

And the great Beaver gets a Monday night.....I am really over it

If it's any consolation Mark, I imagine that just about everyone who doesn't support Brisbane is over it. Not just Manly supporters.

Maybe the Nine network are hoping that he'll come onboard as an expert commentator -just like the very astute Wally Lewis...

Didn't Gallop say a couple of years ago there would be no acknowledgement of Beavers feats during finals games because they were NRL sanctioned and organised events and they couldn't be seen to be biased to one team. Yet here we have dancers spelling out Lockyers name and number of games. **** ME I am so sick of the double standards that this prick runs with. I sooooooo hope we are the ones to finally extinguish this pitiful lovefest with Lockyer next week. I am thoroughly ****ING WELL SICK OF IT!!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Fair dinkum anyone watching the Chan 9 lovefest, sickening!

And the great Beaver gets a Monday night.....I am really over it

Absolute ****. I turned it over to the cricket.

Depressed fracture of cheekbone for Lockyer? That was my first thought when he went down, and I've seen nothing yet to say its not.

Rex said:
Depressed fracture of cheekbone for Lockyer? That was my first thought when he went down, and I've seen nothing yet to say its not.
Could be the top of the jaw as well. He didn't look good.

If ure a manly supporter in Brisbane my advice this week smile say nothing and then when we win ****en mouth off deluxe

Rex said:

Enough to keep him out???? **** I hope so

Cambo said:
If ure a manly supporter in Brisbane my advice this week smile say nothing and then when we win ****en mouth off deluxe

Rex said:

Enough to keep him out???? f**k I hope so

Big fella haven't said a word all week.... even when the dopey bastards only just figured out I'm a Manly supporter (despite wearing a either a Manly Hoodie, a Manly Beanie at work) ever since I moved to this place 18mths ago.
They said we'll lose next week I just smiled took my email of what my outload required to be at a certain time and walked out of the production office.
Another Manly fan (that doesn't show it) asked me why I smiled I told him I prefered we play the Donkey's on Friday!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7