And Ryan says outlandish stuff !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
One win by Souths, and here is what one of their fans are saying about the posibility of Fa'alogo going elsewhere:-

"Playing for Souths is the ultimate for any player.

No other players are as loved or respected by their fans.

If a player has to forgo a few extra dollars to be part of our impending new era, to confirm his place in this sports history, then he should consider himself very fortunate indeed.

Beyond that, we have the greatest sporting management team in the country and if they determine that Dave is excess to requirements, I will trust in their judgment.

I dont feature players in my signature if I dont think they deserve it."

8| 8| 8| 8| 8| Delusional !!!

There has to be a head problem there. No two ways about it. You can't say something like that unless you went without oxygen for the first 12 mins of your life.

Souths fans always see 'premiership' after their first win of the season. More of the same old.

The hype is really going to come crashing down around them when they lose a couple on the trot, they've been built up so much and you can see it in the players when they are being interviewed, they really seem believe they are the equivalent of the second coming of JC or something.

they beat the only team in the comp that canberra could possibly beat! I wouldnt be getting to excited!

Unfair MB, I'd decided to do some work.

Souths fans are amazing. One wanted to stab me after a game because after he'd finished telling me that Manly are just seagulls, I was heathen enough to point out that Souths had just been beaten by said seagulls.

Seemed a reasonable comment to me, but they're from a galaxy far, far away.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4