• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

you boys and girls give me no credit but where their is smoke there is fire.

Anasta is not just talking 2 souths and my mail is that manly have already been in touch with his manager 2 talk about a 4 yr contract.

the club have been flying under the radar on this one but we are hearing it in the newsroom here and it is beginning 2 gather momentim.

www.sportsnews.com.au would be a good place 2 start if u dont beleieve me.

Spelling up to your usual standard again Sherlock! I looked at that article but it is probably just based on speculation from websites!

I am not even going to bother looking at the link - Schlock. I am starting to think your rubbish is even below Wilsons.

Next time come back with something that is not in every newspaper in Sydney.

well i hope your right, but im not sure we can offer him the highest bid, hopefully can outbid the roosters with the same promise of finals footy

Because players believe if they play for Stuart and Gould they've got more of a chance for rep selection. It's true too.

I didnt know they had a Newsroom at Romper Room. Say hello to Mr Music for me you clown.

Also, as stated previously, if you are going to claim that you are a journo at least run your messages through spell check before you post them.

i read the link and sounds like they threw our name into the mix for ****s and giggles - ill find out more!!

[quote author=The Wheel]
What about Joel Monas

Graham Mackay had more chance of playing Origin this year than Joel Monaghan after some of his performances.

[/quote]

APPARENTLY THEY ARE GROOMING JOEL TO BE HALFBACK NEXT YEAR,THATS WHY THEY LET FIRMAN GO.

Joel could play half back for us if he wants, now that would be Irony!

Surely Bobby Fulton still carrys some weight as a NSW/Aust selector ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4