An Inspiring Leader

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Credit where it's due. Hilary probably encouraged a few of them to vote this time around too!

LOL!!

No in fact that was her problem, in 2008 78 million voted for Obama, and about 40 million for the other guy, this time it was about 50 million each, Trump gained 5 million , Hilary lost almost 30 million.

The really concerning thing Mark is that you apparently consider a rancid, putty-faced mysoginistic bully boy, with a yellowed combover, an inspiring leader.

Next you'll be telling us that the likes of Jones, Hadley, Bolt and (Miranda) Devine are the voice of reason and that Mr Rabbit was a great PM.
I didn't pick you for a lefty Terry?

I reckon big Shannon Boyd was showing some good signs of rip and tear for the Raiders, after his 4 nations experience is done, he'll go up another level. Lock him in for a mid season transfer thanks Mark!

Maybe someone can be inspired by this:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e/news-story/33eb120a452530780221a48db3063287

THEY sat, listened and quickly realised the true meaning of toughness and courage. Not what you see on a football field but the heroism found in war.

Manly players were mesmerised as war commando Damien Thomlinson spoke emotionally and passionately about his extraordinarily uplifting life. It was the story of a soldier who had his legs blown off by the Taliban in Afghanistan and whose life was saved only by the bravery of his war buddies.

We have the leaders. They just need a little more maturing which will come with age. Lussick, Taupau and Jake will all be fine leaders as they get older and wiser heads. I expect a lot bigger season from Myles in 2017 to take these guys to a higher level.

BK. Total legend.

I like the idea of we use what we've got. Jake T will grow into a great leader, but let's get this group of Darcy, Kapow, DCE helping out.

Dce shld be the captain goal kicker & decision maker he has to step up into jamies position & take ownership of the team .. If they dont use him in that way why pay the big $$$$ .. Its up to barrett & bozo to get the absolute best out of him . I believe he is up for it

Dce shld be the captain goal kicker & decision maker he has to step up into jamies position & take ownership of the team .. If they dont use him in that way why pay the big $$$$ .. Its up to barrett & bozo to get the absolute best out of him . I believe he is up for it
I agree on goal kicker that should be a must and he needs to be skipper.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11