An extremely unsettling thought

Things have to fall apart to be rebuilt.

It's just another chapter.

Tooves won't last the year IMO and we will see a new coach next year

Who would rebuild us? we always prefer manly I can't see Cleary getting released or wanting 2 and I won't mention the other manly candidate. So do we go outside if so I'm not sold on the young guy's maybe some one with some experience who could rebuild us is Sheens?

Who knows, I'm not a decision maker.

I have a preference but no one will like it so I'll keep it to myself

Who would rebuild us? we always prefer manly I can't see Cleary getting released or wanting 2 and I won't mention the other manly candidate. So do we go outside if so I'm not sold on the young guy's maybe some one with some experience who could rebuild us is Sheens?
I will follow manly through a brick wall for almost any circumstance except for this. I would walk away if Tim sheens coached us. 15 years and only 3 finals appearances. He is a **** coach

Foz is one of my favourite players.
I hope he stays but it's not the end of the world.

Tooves is not negotiable. He has to stay for the club's stability. The fans will be extremely upset.
Down the track, I like to see Killer or Ballin assist. Killer is intelligent and will make a great coach.
-

The whole worrying thing is that I just don't care anymore. They have taken that thrill and excitement of next weeks game away from me and I hate them because of it. I hate my own clubs players. I never thought I could ever feel that way about a current Manly player let alone 2 of our stars. When it's officially announced tomorrow I doubt I'll be back. Good night all.@:cry:

The whole worrying thing is that I just don't care anymore. They have taken that thrill and excitement of next weeks game away from me and I hate them because of it. I hate my own clubs players. I never thought I could ever feel that way about a current Manly player let alone 2 of our stars. When it's officially announced tomorrow I doubt I'll be back. Good night all.@:cry:
Cya mick it's a shame that it takes two players to be here for you to stay

Lol you wanna know how they get it right?? They have to get it right when they literally link a player to every team in the comp. Its like putting a chip on every option in roulette. The ball will land on somthing you picked.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2