Amazing beat up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The more pressing matter is....Who is that in @Dan 's new avatar????

Some of the best and purest Australian gutter raking journalism to appear so far this year. Forget Anthony Watmough and concentrate on the real story.

2 filthy, stinking, cowardly trollops pick the most defenceless target they can find on a bus and bully him relentlessly. We have more than enough gross looking drunk, tart bogans here in Qld already. Piss off back to your own stinking, putrid State. God I wish someone would have knocked that bitch out.

Are we SURE they weren't transvestites?? I bet they smell like a trawlers toilet!

globaleagle said:

It's a selfie

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

It's a selfie

Yes, but a selfie of who?

(my goodness that's funny on about 3 levels!)

edit: wait a moment.....he's changed it back!!!!!!!

It comes from my Facebook as I linked my account

Uh oh! Tomorrows headline ; "Watmough's cat's slutty cousin responsible for feral cat explosion in Qld".

Or, "Watmough's cat's relative explodes in Qld".

I HATE THE MEDIA!!

Clint said:
March 02, 2014: It has been revealed that one of the two young women charged over a violent assault of an elderly Gold Coast man on a bus is the cousin of troubled NRL star Anthony Watmough.

This is from the ninemsn site. What a crock of ****e!!! Why is it "troubled NRL star"
Can these grubs get done for defamation for some of the ****e they put up as 'work'. They are a disgrace.

Last year a clown from the Courier Mail made a nasty implication about Brett Stewart. A number of us just kept emailing him, leaving comments on the article calling on him to withdraw until he modified it. I hate this sort of journalistic beat up - how would that goose of a writer like to be called "troubled" with no evidence whatsoever. Let's give whoever it is heaps!

Real Deal said:
Clint said:
March 02, 2014: It has been revealed that one of the two young women charged over a violent assault of an elderly Gold Coast man on a bus is the cousin of troubled NRL star Anthony Watmough.

This is from the ninemsn site. What a crock of ****e!!! Why is it "troubled NRL star"
Can these grubs get done for defamation for some of the ****e they put up as 'work'. They are a disgrace.

Last year a clown from the Courier Mail made a nasty implication about Brett Stewart. A number of us just kept emailing him, leaving comments on the article calling on him to withdraw until he modified it. I hate this sort of journalistic beat up - how would that goose of a writer like to be called "troubled" with no evidence whatsoever. Let's give whoever it is heaps!

I emailed the so called journalist this morning, am waiting for a reply from him. NRL bad boy what absolute s&$t.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6