Am I tripping

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can assure you my friend that the meds are wearing off The refs will allow a come back. Souths already had a try given that wasn't. I wonder if the ref will be reffing next week

Maybe we've all been on them all year and covid didn't really happen and Tom's hammy didn't go again and Des didn't refuse to pick the youngsters until it was too late, and look there's Bobby Ewing getting out of the shower (that's for us oldies)

I’m hoping for a lot more than 1/2 an hour
I was in surgery last week. Getting knocked out is my favourite part. But it only lasted for 45 minutes (and even then I was foxing with the theatre nurse, she’s trying to bring me out of my ketamine indused haze....how dare she!). Remember the good old days when you’d be in recovery for hours, then they’d hook you up with a push button pethidine pump....oh happy days!:rofl:
Hope you’re recovery goes well @nightster .

I was in surgery last week. Getting knocked out is my favourite part. But it only lasted for 45 minutes (and even then I was foxing with the theatre nurse, she’s trying to bring me out of my ketamine indused haze....how dare she!). Remember the good old days when you’d be in recovery for hours, then they’d hook you up with a push button pethidine pump....oh happy days!:rofl:
Hope you’re recovery goes well @nightster .
I have a pump

Get well soon nightster - I've always loved your name btw.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4