Alternate view on Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he could have but he probably listened to his Manager who probably said mate I have years of experience in this so leave it a while. he probably trusts his manager.

I get the impression he now wants to sign on for whatever the offer was but the club are now holding of for whatever reasons they have. He said on friday he is ready to sign on Monday and we can only presume it was the most recent Manly offer, as that is all there is to sign.

I guess we have to wait and see what happens, no point going back and forth all day when there is no right or wrong answer :)

why dont people see the obvious here.manly sees monaghan as a hooker and a stopgap half if we get no-one else.hence the much lower offer.i hope no-one seriously thinks that these doubts have just suddenly sprung from nowhere and 2 weeks ago they thought he was a champion.please.it is ridiculous to suggest they would let a player go who they desperately wanted to keep for the future because of a tiff with banaghan.the simple fact is that the very people who have guided this club in the right direction in the last couple of years have made an assessment of a players ability.the fact that the opinions of men like haseler,cleal and fulton do not match those of a few success starved fans is irrelevant.the sooner fans realise the fact that management has made a business decision on the value of a player the sooner we can move on.by disagreeing with this we are casting aspersions on cleal and co in respect of their ability to judge cattle and you can leave me right out of that.

not disagreeing with what you have said above. I am just argueing it is unfair to call him disloyal.

I am glad mngt are sticking to their guns about what they think he is worth. They know more than me!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4