Alternate things to do 5pm Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Eaglet said:
Having dinner with Tom Cruise...

remember that website: freekatie.com ??
what a riot - poor thing

i also liked scientologyexposed.com

A website freekatie.com, that is hilarious, poor thing indeed....!

(Thanks for the laugh....!)

:)

Manly1973 said:
After last week’s shock and embarrassing loss to the storm,
the only way I could finish the 2012 season on a high is after I have shipped off the kiddies to Nanas for the night, is to go all out and order in some local grub most likely Thai, then agree on any chick flick that’s out there at the moment at the local vid store, whatever time that finishes on Sunday evening is to switch the box on to catch up on the news, then too see every single bulldog player, coaching staff and fans totally in a state of disbelief and all crying on each other’s shoulders, that would be just awesome heading into the off season.
While watching the chick flick I recommend you drink some yummy daquiries with your bffs! And then maybe a pillow fight.

Gee THAT would be funny, just imagine having a few thousand sympathy cards, then line up there with your Manly gear on and hand them out as they exit.

You'd just need a force of paramilitary beside you so as not to get in a fight!!

Taking Hasler's tyres off his car in the carpark, so he is stuck in belmore when the riots start at around 7.00 pm on sunday.

Ring Rothfield and and tell him I am Nick Politis and that Des has agreed to coach the Cocks next year.

I'll actually be at the grand final, representing Manly happily in the Bulldogs section. I cannot wait. I'm over this bitterness. I can't stand it anymore.

I'll be sliding down the eyre & International T bar on Mt Perisher for a fabulous 2012 season finale.
Bend z knees.
Yodel le ye Yodel le ye yo.
Dun ka.

Tonight @ 730 SPEED channel is playing a re-run of 2011 Bathurst. That'll be recorded and watched tomorrow night.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8