Alternate Angels day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I put this up last week but quite a few were away.

What are the chances of making the game against the Cowboys (31 July) the day for the Alternate Angels to accompany us to the ground.

I'm not going to be able to make the Broncos game.

I will discuss with my fallen Angel tonight

I actually have a mate coming over from Sutherland that game to watch it - I will be going to the game with him therefore no good for me but if it suits everyone else go for it.

My three girls will all come if free that weekend. I will also check with the Missus - I am sure she would like to meet Mrs Mata!

That sentiment is reciprocated.

Everyone feels VERY sorry for Mrs Mata having to live with me and a brood of 3 chips off the old block.

CW, any of your gilrs likely to be besotted with a charming 9 month old?

I was hoping it had a big dump down there the week before I went, but I suppose I can shift my request to the week before that.

Blizzrds aint much fun, blue skis and cold days are much more fun.

yep, looking forward to it. I'm the worlds worst skiier but enjoy it anyway :)

ill take an overnight dump of 30cm for the forst couple of nights. As long as it stays cold, otherwise it becomes heavy and difficult to get out of.

im a pretty decent skier but struggle in slush, have had more experience in good OS conditions

yes back to topic.

Who's Fallen Angel is coming to this game?

Mine. She might be lonely though. However, single blokes, her 27 yr old single sister is going to come too. Triathlete (just done an iron man tri).

What did Vix say Dan?

I didnt really get a detailed response from her as she wasnt home until quite late.

I will ask again tonight, as she will need to check her calander. i would say the chance is fairly Strong

Vicky gets her CA results on the friday. She said if she passes she will be coming, if she fails she will have to study for the sup exam.

She is pretty smart and damn good at accounting so i have no doubt she will be there with us!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4