Alternate Angels Day vs Cowgirls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
So who will be at Brookie for the game against the Cowgirls next Sunday.

And who is bringing their Alternate Angel?

vix and i will be there is she passes the exam. else I will be there by myself

It will be a little tough to get Jody and Holly to go. If its a windy and cool day it wont be good for a 3 month old. :(

I am planning on going and at least bringing my three junior angels. Not sure about the older one???

Will confirm later in the week.

Any chance we can sit a little further north on the hill this time? Closer to the halfway line.

I know this means we're closer to the inbreds but hopefully a southerly wind will be blowing and the putrid odour of BO and baked beans farts will be carried northwards.

However, my little men are excited about being able to slide down the hill on boxes but the grass starts further north than where we were for the Panfers game.

doesnt the field stretch end to end -east/west?

Pretty much where we sat for the panthers game is the only place you can slide down the hill now. There is a fence at the bottom of the hill around the halfway line which will end in a hospital trip. The only other place is at the scoreboard end. The reason I started sitting in the AE section was because my brother came down with his kids and they wanted to slide down the hill so we sat where we could keep an eye on them.

Southern stand is at our end.

Fair enough, I just thought there was a bit more grass up towards the try line.

The boys are VERY excited about their pilgrimage to Brookie. They slept with their Manly shirts on last night. :roll:

Can't make it this week, heading up to North Qld (Pt Douglas) on saturday of all places. May require score updates via SMS if I cannot get near a TV.

Have a great time all.

The game will be on free to air up there - probably at 4pm. They should have plasmas all around the banana lounges at the pool.

Matabele we can assess it all when we get there. I will call you once I arrive but may not be there until half time in the premier league

You're the locals, you make the decision. I don't really mind, they'll be as wild as all get out anyway.

Country kids, not city boys.....................

I'll get there around 2pm I think.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4