Almost the perfect wishlist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That may be the case Shoe but he keeps getting caught out of position when defending. He's about 40m infield when the opposition is attacking in our 10 and leaves the winger with 2 or more attackers to defend. Plus he's slow.
Yeah I agree, but good for depth

For mine:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Albert Hopoate
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

• Moses Suli in the backrow with Gosi (interchange)
  • Parker to become the Brendan Elliott being first in with injury
Suli needs to go or maybe des can make him a 2nd rower.. but his coin could be used for a decent 9

For mine:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Albert Hopoate
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

• Moses Suli in the backrow with Gosi (interchange)
  • Parker to become the Brendan Elliott being first in with injury
No Funa? From what I’ve seen He’d at least be in over Hoppa wouldn’t he? Hoppa has offloaded one ball in 3 weeks that’s about it.better tonight granted but a long way to go.

I’m not sure what he’s on but wasn’t 600k mentioned? Might be wrong. Sorry mate but I’m over Walker tbh. Never rated him as a manly player and even tho I supported him never liked his mouthy crap on field. Sure he’s prob changed. I just think he still offers value for us if we shop him. Centre is the least valuable position on the field and I’d stick with Funa, Suli, Harper and Parker there. He’s filled in at 6 alright as well but we ain’t winning a premiership with him there. Always happy to be proven wrong but that’s my opinion.

I heard he was on a lot less than that - definitely 600k and above b4 this year - but who really knows.
Walker has won a premiership @ centre.

So 2021 we see positive changes...

Cartwright is gone - never been a fan - not sure he is terrible, but never seemed a fit at Manly....had a lot to do with defence which has been poor

Waddell is gone - Came out the blocks snd looked good, but has really offered very little since - gone backwards

Garrick is gone - Good athlete and solid first season- again gone backwards and though some rate him big time, have never really seen it ?

Taufua is likely gone -
Mixed feelings- a Manly champion, but injuries have made his agility and speed plunder so far, it can be sad to watch ....wish him well but it's that time

This is part of the cleanout needed to move forward- totally back this and see it making Manly far stronger in 2021
Great news..
Cartwheel gone love it
Garrick swap for saab love it
Jorge fingers crossed he is gone
Waddell gone LOVE IT.. enter Guac!!!

Next we need croker gone and a new hooker and levi gooooone. Make it happen des! You can see he is shaking it up

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6