Alleged Leniu incident.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's on every channel on the breakfast shows, it's going to be at least 2 weeks on the sidelines for Leniu you would think.

I guess the people that experience it feel different

I understand what you are saying (it is what I say to my kids - who cares what people say) but there should be some accountability for such abhorrent views

Yeah, fair call mate, and honestly, this is probably too complex a debate to have on a Silvertails footy forum, haha. Nobody thinks about the midgets in velcro that get tossed against sticky walls.

1709511128983.jpeg

Yes that offender appears to hit the manly fan from the secure position of being behind someone else and while the manly fan wasn’t even looking at him , disgraceful cowardice from the Souffs board member , but then what would u expect from the vermin
Go Manly , that is the Manly way !!and how sweet that win was !!

It's on every channel on the breakfast shows, it's going to be at least 2 weeks on the sidelines for Leniu you would think.
It’ll go either of two ways , Uncle Nick will get it downgraded to about two weeks , or it’ll be used to make a point to the rest of the players , if so could be 6-8 weeks

It’ll go either of two ways , Uncle Nick will get it downgraded to about two weeks , or it’ll be used to make a point to the rest of the players , if so could be 6-8 weeks
It’ll be 8-10 or nothing.Forget about anything Politis can do,if he’s guilty of a racial slur,no professional organisation is going to give a player a slap on the wrist like two weeks for such an incident.Imagine the fallout from ALL quarters for a lenient punishment

Yes that offender appears to hit the manly fan from the secure position of being behind someone else and while the manly fan wasn’t even looking at him , disgraceful cowardice from the Souffs board member , but then what would u expect from the vermin
Go Manly , that is the Manly way !!and how sweet that win was !!
Yeah, it's always a win to savour against the feral hoard. Did you notice Cody Walker and co having a shot at Saabs try celebrations, it was pure gold to watch them react like they did..lol.

It’ll be 8-10 or nothing.Forget about anything Politis can do,if he’s guilty of a racial slur,no professional organisation is going to give a player a slap on the wrist like two weeks for such an incident.Imagine the fallout from ALL quarters for a lenient punishment
Acknowledge your very pertinent point !!

Well, this discussion or debate could open a WHOLE big can of worms haha. But honestly, to summarise, yeah, I do.

Can I ask you, what's worse? Racial, Sexual, Religious, Body shaming (and all that entails) , age, discrimination? There are many others I'm sure. But you get there's so many.

Why is it acceptable to call someone short (for example) , body shaming them, but it's not okay to call someone a different type of name ? It all affects people differently. One thing may be more personal to someone else..

I guess though (and I talk from experience), you're the only one who decides to allow someone elses views or words to affect you. If you decide it just doesn't matter, that other person has 0 power or value.

For that reason, I just think stuff it, that's their problem, not mine, and I'd just deal with it and move on.
I hear you and tend to agree with you and, as someone else pointed out, this is exactly what I teach my kids…
But I also teach my kids not to be that d*ck that tries to make themselves feel better by making someone else feel worse plus you just have to accept that the world we live in does not give a free pass on this stuff and causing offence is (literally) considered a crime…
Spencer should grow up and I suspect the NRL is going to make him realise that…

Yeah walker and Mitchell ,2 of the biggest sooks in the game. Walker cant help himself and Mitchell always comes in late after the tackle is done but nothing is said
How was the forearm to Saab’s head when he was already tackled?
Plus the tackle was complete in a fast-break situation and it should have been 10 in the bin every day of the week…
…but it is crytrell so not a word even muttered by the commentators…

Then again it's between two non white players, you'd expect it to be a bit on low side suspension wise.
Andrew Symonds was less than thrilled by taunts from Indian crowds and then from Harbahjan Singh at the SCG. And apparently he always felt let down by the response of Cricket Australia and the ICC, who both tried to downplay the incidents at every turn.

It’s a shame that this needs to be one of the biggest stories to come out of what was a superb campaign for the game, If true, it is just so dumb, I suspect an insult like this is derived from a lack of not being able to think of something intelligent to say as opposed to some deep seeded hatred or genuine racism etc… lucky we have Ennis in our coaching ranks as our teams slurs ( which is part of the game) will be so much more intelligent whilst being politically more correct..

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8