All things toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You know it's the one thing in the " new" structure that's flawed.

The Penns have put a broom through the support staff and added lots of new people, I don't have any dramas with that.

But there's one major step they could do that would do more healing than anything.

Step Zorba aside from all board duties and responsibilities.

Bring him in for game day to take care of sponsors if they like, don't cut him off just cut his credibility !!

You'll laugh at this......I saw Zorba and Glenn Stewart the other day...wait for it, at our local cafe :) Bahahahaha
Glenn looks fit as. Zorba didn't.

You'll laugh at this......I saw Zorba and Glenn Stewart the other day...wait for it, at our local cafe :) Bahahahaha
Glenn looks fit as. Zorba didn't.
Zorba and Baz are very close, and to be honest Zorba did a great job when Brett had his " issues".

That's Zorba's forte, player welfare .

If he had stuck to that ( as was offered to him when Perry sacked him from being media manager) all would be rosey.

But his 70's outlook, and his revenge philosophy is why he needs to go.

Once Foran formally announces that he is going Toovey will be gone at the end of the year if not before

Have heard Trent Barrett's name as a possible replacement. Nathan brown has a get out clause as well so he might be a good choice

Last edited:
I'd like our CEO to come out, very much like Matt Ballin, and extend Toovey for another 12-24 months despite what the press are saying (and I'm not even a Toovey fan).

Extend Toovey, call out the media who BS's about that. Extend Ballin, call out the media who BS's about that.

Make them accountable, or make them rat out their sources?
Yeh I don't think they need to extend I don't want a cartright situation of a 4 year contract 2 years Is enough

I agree they are going 2 blame Toovey for Foz and DCE going. I can hear it now Toovey has no man management skills.

And I hope not BUT maybe it is part of the reason .

We won't ever know that but you can be sure the board will!!!

I'll have Toov's as our coach any day. Brown or Barrett hell even St George are staying well clear of those two. If and I say if Toov's needs another assistance Jason Demetriou is the man we want.

Seems like the two main reasons for leaving our club or "maybe" leaving our club, is for the family and to improve myself as a footballer.

I cannot remember a time in Manly's history when players would say they are leaving to improve their abilities, they've always come here to improve.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7