All the pressure off us!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Its already happening, the media putting the pressure on Souths saying they will win the GF this year. We are already being written off after that loss last night. This plays right into our hands imo. If we play Souths again in the finals we will beat them 13+ Im not worried about that loss at all, infact most of us expected it, as long as Matai is not seriously injured we will be just fine.

Its a good wake up call, we were blown away in the end by their aggression. We need to improve our go forward cause every time we lose that is the core problem.

Souths and their fans were celebrating last night like they had won the gf. This is fantastic as far as I am concerned, given the semis are still a month away.

In my opinion everyone needs to calm down. This loss means nothing.
Manly can't be up for every game, and coming off the flu and a fresh Souths (yes fresh after that game against a limp-dick Newcastle (the softest game I have ever seen)), I believe it's just an off night.
The great players are still there, the forwards are still good enough, and if Matai is out a few weeks I think Cheyse Blair can do an admirable job.
If anything this loss will help focus the team a bit. Souths now face a very tough last four games and I bet will have nothing left when the last four are left to play it out.
I expect them to start their slide by losing to the Broncos Thursday.
More worried about the Roosters and Melbourne to be honest.
NYEagle

NYEagle said:
In my opinion everyone needs to calm down. This loss means nothing.
Manly can't be up for every game, and coming off the flu and a fresh Souths (yes fresh after that game against a limp-dick Newcastle (the softest game I have ever seen)), I believe it's just an off night.
The great players are still there, the forwards are still good enough, and if Matai is out a few weeks I think Cheyse Blair can do an admirable job.
If anything this loss will help focus the team a bit. Souths now face a very tough last four games and I bet will have nothing left when the last four are left to play it out.
I expect them to start their slide by losing to the Broncos Thursday.
More worried about the Roosters and Melbourne to be honest.
NYEagle

The biggest problem is our forwards. They were totally rolled last night, with the exception of Choc. Our lack of size was seriously exposed and that is an area that has the potential to bring us unstuck in the semis against the bigger packs. Maybe time to give Epi a run?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4