All NRL Games [Round 9, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Watching the Narks-Flagons game. Once again reminded of what an ugly hodgepodge of a ground the former Endeavour Field is..

Yep the draw with them just goes to show that neither team is top 8 quality. In fact so far this competition only has 4 top quality teams and 2 good teams.
Penrith. Storm , Rorters , Broncos
then Gummies and Phins.

Yep 100% agree with that.

I will be amazed if those 6 dont make the 8. The other 2 teams will only be cannon fodder.

Watching the Narks-Flagons game. Once again reminded of what an ugly hodgepodge of a ground the former Endeavour Field is..
It's now called Points Bet Stadium. Almost as forgettable as Four Pines Park. We all know the two grounds are Shark Park and Brookie.

How can he have knocked that on, when Hunt has knocked it out of his hands towards teh Sharks goal line.

Yep, the 6agains are easy to administer and with no explanation required just a bs comment under the tackle count on tv.
That’s the trick , zero explanations, zero discussion , zero responsibility to have to explain why you gave one side 10 , the other 2, and from that 10 there were four tries scored.

6 agains , how the refs “ massage a game” to make it “ entertaining.

😂😂😂😂😂
I'd love to see them develop some type of technology where they could reliably measure and mark off distances (think laser lights across the field... ). Any time a player encroaches past the line, an alarm of sorts is triggered, and a subsequent ruling made. We could get rid of 6As, and take out so much of the gray area controversy in our game. That would very quickly get players and coaches to clean up their game and make sure they are behind the lines they need to be behind. :rainbow:

At least with penalties , if the count ends up being say 12 / 2 the losing coach would have the right to question why his team only got 2 AND the NRL is sort of obliged to at least have a look.

6 agains

Yeah nah

That’s the trick , zero explanations, zero discussion , zero responsibility to have to explain why you gave one side 10 , the other 2, and from that 10 there were four tries scored.
The secret to this by the NRL is not to show vision of the replay that led to the 6again rulling.

That jerseys a keeper 😆

1714898401941.png
1714898401941.png
1714898401941.png

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16