All NRL Games [Round 17, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ben Hunt seems a very happy man with Flanno running the show.
Once JMK went off, it was always going to be tough going for the Dolphins.
And Benny Woolf gets one over on big brother.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Ref did his absolute best to keep the Panthers in the game that half. Ridiculous run of penalties and six agains, as well as two sin bins, until the Cowboys finally cracked. Even with a host of players missing, the Cowboys have looked really good. Some great defence on their goal line. If they show that level of commitment against us next week, we will struggle.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Is this thread in dark mode, or is that only Game day... Maybe we need the cone of silence

1719732970956.png

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Ref did his absolute best to keep the Panthers in the game that half. Ridiculous run of penalties and six agains, as well as two sin bins, until the Cowboys finally cracked. Even with a host of players missing, the Cowboys have looked really good. Some great defence on their goal line. If they show that level of commitment against us next week, we will struggle.
Yes, but they're also playing the Panthers who are missing To'o, Martin and Luai.

To'o alone is probably worth about 8-12 points a game to that team, in both scoring tries and getting the team rolling down field.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thanks for nothing Dedcliffe, Panfers.
You can add the sharks to the list
All games went against us this weekend.
It’s really now in our hands
Those dropped points re warriors ,raiders, eels are now coming back to bite us.
Think we miss the
The one positive after next weeks game all remaining games are in Sydney with only raiders away match only other match out of Sydney.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
That effort from the Cowboys shows up our "free throw at the stumps" against the Rabbits. Yes, the Panthers were missing players as well, but the Cowboys were so patched together you could see the sticky tape at their edges. They did not play as if they were expecting to lose. They played tough, took their opportunities, and they won. They did the same thing against the Roosters a few games back.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That effort from the Cowboys shows up our "free throw at the stumps" against the Rabbits. Yes, the Panthers were missing players as well, but the Cowboys were so patched together you could see the sticky tape at their edges. They did not play as if they were expecting to lose. They played tough, took their opportunities, and they won. They did the same thing against the Roosters a few games back.
Then they followed it up with their origin players at home against the Warriors and got a score put on them.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
‘Seal Pup’ Seibold knows a thing or two about throwing away games, so no surprises he wanted to take a ‘free throw..’ against Souths.

Rafferty

Mug punter
Yep, I said in another thread that the Cowboys season has been very similar to ours: some good wins, some poor losses, no consistency at all. And, just like us, having their "best" players on the field is no guarantee that they will produce their best effort.
Then we’re a chance

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19