All NRL Games [Round 17, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
So they take a try off Newie saying the guy was inside 10 (which he is borderline at best). But a kick off that doesn’t go 10… yeah, nah. Consistency eh!

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Newie were impressive in that second half. They had so many tries taken off them, and so many dodgy calls fell Parra’s way. It’s probably poetic justice that they won off the back of two length of the field tries to Best from Eel’s errors.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Trent Barrett is now 1–4 as Worms coach.

Sounds about right for him.

I still believe to this day that Gould sold his virtues as a future coaching star to Bozo as a way of getting him out of Penrith without having to sack him.....while also having the bonus of screwing over a club Gus doesn't like.....because TBH we still haven't recovered.

NREagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What a great weekend....

1000004608.jpg

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Trent Barrett is now 1–4 as Worms coach.

Sounds about right for him.

I still believe to this day that Gould sold his virtues as a future coaching star to Bozo as a way of getting him out of Penrith without having to sack him.....while also having the bonus of screwing over a club Gus doesn't like.....because TBH we still haven't recovered.

Yep QLD done the same to NSW for years in origin.

Jamie Soward and Mitch Pearce were a couple they always talked up.

And yes we have never recovered, unlike the Dogs

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I’ve never heard Gould express any hatred towards Manly.

Why did he speak at Steve Menzies’ testimonial in 2008, exhorting Manly to win the grand final, if he hates Manly.?

He always rebuked Ray Warren, when the latter tried to dredge up how Manly were trying to buy premierships in the 1970s and 80s, during games Channel 9 were covering in the c.2005-14 period.

Given the SuperLeague war, and the fallout after, I always assumed Gould had no hatred towards Manly.

Him and Bozo worked very, very closely together during that period to keep the loyalists on board.

JenEagle

Bencher
How pathetic is Ronald McDonald out there with a whistle. I swear this is the worst collection of referees I've ever seen in 50 years.
Dead right Mick.

The standard of the match officials is the worst in the history of the game.

The decisions , the six agains, the leg ups and advantages given to Souths, Melb, Brisbane and even Penrith is just astonishing.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Dead right Mick.

The standard of the match officials is the worst in the history of the game.

The decisions , the six agains, the leg ups and advantages given to Souths, Melb, Brisbane and even Penrith is just astonishing.

And with the top ones on around $300k/season it just makes you shake your head. Imagine $300k with no accountability. I'm in the wrong business.

Oh, but don't pick on them, they're very sensitive.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18