All NRL Games [Round 16, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
He could break down and never play again and he’d still be a better 6 than Brooks and Schuster put together. It’s not a one off good game from him either. The Titans haven’t been great this year but he’s been their one shining light, week in, week out.
I don't even see that as disrespectful to the other players you mention....IMO Foran is 1 of the best players the past 30 years....gritty, skilful and don't forget till some bad injuries had the speed of a centre - fair call 100%
And when we ask for a BK leader - this bloke done it from the backs

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
SIXTY SIX TO SIX
WHAT A WIN !!!
The Titans AIMED UP today and have Blasted the Warriors off the Park
Great Effort by the Titans but The Great Teams AIM Up on a Consistent basis and Show Up Come Finals Time
1719040751111.png

Eagle 1

First Grader
Yeah they look seriously off today. Doesn’t seem like all is well amongst them.

Tuivasa Shrek nowhere near the same player after his Japan-easy rugby stint.

NYEagle
Yeah, Shrek ..lol, he's put on a lot of bulk and muscle, hence his loss in pace and sadly not the player he used to be before he went to union.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Geez, Sam Walker, when does he come of contract. Sort of player that just seems to have so much time when executing attacking plays and short grubber kicks into the ingoal.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Foran having a great game.
Seriously one of his best ever. Jayden Campbell is a dead-set lock at #6. Seven more games for Foz to reach 300. I hope he gets there this year and it’s played at CBUS. I haven’t been to a game for a very long time, but I’d do my best to make it there.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I still can’t believe the Titans slaughtering of the dreadful Wahs.
I took the picture below off the TV at the time, because I couldn’t believe what
I was seeing.
The first try to AKP in the 15 minute of the game. He is allowed to bring the ball from sideline to under the sticks, without a hand laid on him.
But it’s the picture of the three players on their haunches, not even looking at AKP, let alone getting off their arses to at least restrict AKP.

It was a beautiful winters day today. Perfect conditions for footy.
I could understand if it was the 75th minute, but FMD, that pic tells me there is
some serious problems in Wah-town.

I’ve only been to one game where Manly reached 60+
That was 1982 against Canberra at Brookie winning 61-20.
Still remember it like it was yesterday. They’ll be plenty of Titans fans
that will never forget yesterday’s game either.

IMG_1481.jpeg

Nordburg

First Grader
Why am I sitting here watching the Tigers/Raiders game(I could just stop at that statement) and seeing a brighter future for the Tigers than what’s going on at Manly?

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17