All I want for Christmas is a...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mango

Reserve Grader
Dear Santa Penn.

Hope this message finds you well...

From all us Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Fans, members and supporters.

Thanks you for always keeping us well informed, hearing us out, listening to our every need, putting us fans first, before any other agenda. Well done.

I know our feedback and recommendations are your first and utmost priority, and this will help with your sleepless nights.

So I feel obligated to provide you with our Christmas wishlist.

We will help by only by keeping our personal list short and realistic.
As we know you are time poor.

1-New signing, Marquee player ( off contact 2017- 2018)

2- New signing, medium wage player $300k max ( off contract 2017-2018)

3- current top17 player to be moved on.

4- emerging reggies, U20 player to be promoted to the top 17.

No doubt this list will help with our future endeavors and success.

Dear Santa Penn.

Thanks you for always keeping us well informed, hearing us out, listening to our every need, putting us fans first, before any other agenda. Well done.

I know our feedback and recommendations are your first and utmost priority, and this will help with your sleepless nights.

And a goal kicker !!

And a goal kicker !!

and a partridge in a pear tree...

giphy.gif

Having to start all over again, again after a move back to Australia all I want, is a place to live around the artarmon primary catchment, a Car (I’ll take a sponsored and wrapped one, I’m not above selling out) and a good xmas with family.

On top of that I guess I could go for a killer spine and unbeatable pack for manly

Having to start all over again, again after a move back to Australia all I want, is a place to live around the artarmon primary catchment, a Car (I’ll take a sponsored and wrapped one, I’m not above selling out) and a good xmas with family.

On top of that I guess I could go for a killer spine and unbeatable pack for manly
Artarmon? :sick:

How about the lovely northern beaches..?

Artarmon..? :sick:

Lived there before I left Sydney perfect for work and the beaches still and also artarmon public is 5th best government school in nsw. Not to mention one of my best mates live there.

I travel a lot for work, have an office near Wynyard and getting to the airport is so much easier from
Artarmon. It adds the perfect mix of a quick run to the beach/beaches and still being on good location for work.
My friends live all around odd parts of Sydney and this is a perfect central point.

I love the beaches but it’s a pain in the ass getting in and out of there, on my two work trips to Australia this year it was hell getting into the airport around 10 and Home to narrabeen after midnight

Last edited:
Re: Crichton, has anyone seen him play a few games, or just that televised second half where he bounced through tired back-pedaling defence?

It was a great run, but I don’t watch souths so I have no idea whether he is the next big thing or just solid.

Dear Santa Penn.

A NEW f***ing Santa................

Lived there before I left Sydney perfect for work and the beaches still and also artarmon public is 5th best government school in nsw. Not to mention one of my best mates live there.

I travel a lot for work, have an office near Wynyard and getting to the airport is so much easier from
Artarmon. It adds the perfect mix of a quick run to the beach/beaches and still being on good location for work.
My friends live all around odd parts of Sydney and this is a perfect central point.

I love the beaches but it’s a pain in the ass getting in and out of there, on my two work trips to Australia this year it was hell getting into the airport around 10 and Home to narrabeen after midnight
lies all lies you and I both know you live there because freeway hotel has topless dancers every Friday for lunch. tig ol bitties for all
Re: Crichton, has anyone seen him play a few games, or just that televised second half where he bounced through tired back-pedaling defence?

It was a great run, but I don’t watch souths so I have no idea whether he is the next big thing or just solid.
hes the next big thing. He got the highest score in supercoach maybe it's history.. He works hard can play the 80 has am offload and has speed and a step and loves to score tries.. He could be our new beaver just make him wear head gear and cut his locks lol. he's a weapon man better than all our back rowers by far bar Jake of course

lies all lies you and I both know you live there because freeway hotel has topless dancers every Friday for lunch. tig ol bitties for all

hes the next big thing. He got the highest score in supercoach maybe it's history.. He works hard can play the 80 has am offload and has speed and a step and loves to score tries.. He could be our new beaver just make him wear head gear and cut his locks lol. he's a weapon man better than all our back rowers by far bar Jake of course
Yeah what a wonderful week of SuperCoach that was, after I put a "C" on Crichton.
Needless to say I
Won that round.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8