All Hail the Great Daniel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

First Grader
I thought I would set up a thread were we can all bask in the reflected glow of the deity that is Daniel.

in the last week or so the glorious one has told us how much he has to offer as he is

Attractive
Succesfull
Brilliant
Athletic
Wealthy
Well located in regards to living.
Better than everyone else (repeatedly)
and the list goes on..........

Feel free to add to the list or to offer messages of gratitude in being associated with one who I know prefer to as "Oh Glorious One"

lol......Took he bait hook line and sinker.....whats that 5 victims so far

CW, Six, Byso, PJ and Fro

thats quite alright. You bumpkins need all the joy you can get, afterall its not esy living in a **** heap thats further out than the great **** heap of Sydney's western suburbs

The PMs said otherwise, each of you at one stage have thought i was being serious

ha ha told you...that just proves I am better :blaugh:

I wonder how many have rad the thread and still dont realise i am just messing around?

*claims Hopium as victim number 6*

ha ha

People this is an appreciation thread for he who must be obeyed.

Its not easy typing messages on a forum with one hand otherwise occupied. But Dan manages it, just another skill for the great one to add to his list

I am so great I just look at the computer and it sorts out the rest!

I think I'm not quite a victim of yours Dan. There's this drink called Red Eye you see... I take everything seriously. Or I'm unconscious

whatever you need to tell yourself hopium. You took the bait hook line and sinker. Back out how you will but thats fact!

True. But it's also fact that you have plumbed new lows going for an easy target. I'm just pointing that out.

I asn't to know you were an easy target..most westies are though.

Just take it like a man Hopium you took the bait, there are no excuses

Not trying to back out of it at all. In fact if you read my posts here I am still continuing my line!

Take it like a man... lemme check...
Nope... sorry dude... 2 breasts and a certain lack of protruding genatalia. And unlike you, I don't enjoy taking it up the butt.
True you weren't to know. But I left enough clues... in fact I think I typed it. And you just keep coming back.
And Byso, so agree there. Reckon he's got PMT?

oh hopium, clearly they dont allow artistic license in the west, probably because you cant afford it on your doll cheques after buying your winnie blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4