Alec Tuitavake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember watching his Dad in a kickboxing tournament at the Hordern Pavilion. He was at his peak early 90’s. Alec sounds like he has inherited his fathers humble and persistent genes.
Here’s a little clip from his Dad. There’s plenty of other fight clips of him, but for me this is one of the most important characters in a person.....humbleness.

I remember watching his Dad in a kickboxing tournament at the Hordern Pavilion. He was at his peak early 90’s. Alec sounds like he has inherited his fathers humble and persistent genes.
Here’s a little clip from his Dad. There’s plenty of other fight clips of him, but for me this is one of the most important characters in a person.....humbleness.

His dad was a ripper all right. I met big Soloman a few times through some friends. One of the nicest blokes around.

I take it this video was shot before Barrett redecorated with his new furniture?

Alec Tuitavake is on the way towards Greatness with this type of attitude.....

“So for me, it is about working hard and learning every day and making the most of my opportunities.”

Hopefully he doesn't lose his head and go chasing some bit of fluff half way around the world like his uncle did @:D@:D
1611957418281.png

You were saying?

This kid is a Machine - hope all is well....a real powerhouse style player, who gives that Watmough type effect in the juniors

Injured forwards - Marty, Aloiai, Davey, Sironen, Gojetski, Boyle, Tuituvake.

Foxsports reporting today that they are looking at Lodge and Fifita to bolster their forwards this year. The All Black halfback as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6