Alberts Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well we had our first look at Ashley Alberts on the weekend and after such a long lay off with a serious injury his performance IMO was very encouraging.

He had minimal involvement during the first after defended well and did nothing wrong.

With a bit if confidence behind he a made a few breaks and one very impressive "jinking" run where he step 3 of 4 defenders in limited space - similiar to some of Benji runs in the first grade.

All in all a very good start for Ashley and he will only get better with more game time and match fitness. !pray:

Agree Matai had a blinder in P/L - made 1 terrific break in the first half that almost lead to a try.

I too was impressed with Alberts in that what he did was classy. He is light on his feet, had good hands and positions himself effectively. He seemed to have time when the ball was in hand and he moves smoothly a la Andrew Walker. He also gave good ball to his winger Creary a couple of times, indicating some vision. His defence was also solid.

He has grown a beard too.

His game was quiet but he showed enough to indicate that he will prove to be an excellent acquisition.

Matai did some good things as well!

Spoke to him after and he seemed really happy to be back playing and he pulled up ok.

Should see a more confident Flash next week.

All reports from the people around me had class in it somewhere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4