• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been both impressed and depressed by the overall US reaction to climate change of late: from what I'm seeing, it seems that there's a groundswell of people that are looking to do good. It's just a shame that it took the absolutely bizarre North American winter to show them that things are not quite what they should be... and now it's probably too late.

As the North American indians say, 'We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children.'

I don't think I'm getting my damage deposit back!

Man I love the Indians sayings. One that I have always liked is "Only when the last tree has been removed and the last river bed runs dry will man realise he cannot eat money"

Gore was stopped being president in 2000 by a technicality when some judge in Florida (where Bush's brother was Governor) did not allow the counting of legal votes, therefore putting Bush into Washington.

In the Herald the claim is that if Gore wants to be president he has to lose weight - USA don't like Fat presidents!!!!!

It wouldn't work byso.

US presidents don't think beazley can suck cock as well as Howard.

amanda keller showed her huge knowledge of gore this morning, introducing an aussie enviromental activist using the line long before al gore got into it or something like that.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4